Vs. Opial Part 2

Previously, Team Sonic plus Shadow were up to their greatest challenge yet. Opial, the one who wants their powers for unspeakable tragedies. They tried thier best but were defeated, now new heroes are coming for thier aide but.. what's this? They're the villains. Will they make it in time? Find out.

Villains POV:
We decided to start with taking Sonic, his friends, and apparently Shadow to Charlie and Beta's house since their place was the closest. Then while those two were helping them with Eggmans robots and Barkers performance bears the others were thinking of how to stop Opial. "We could go head on" Charlie suggested. "No.. we're not strong enough" Dave rejected. "How about trapping him with your Cage Barker?" Morpho suggests. "What do we do after that then?" He asked. "We'll let Team Sonic and Shadow deal with that" Eggman said nervous about this plan. "It would help if we knew more about the guy" Nominatus points out. They heard a groan and there was Sonic and Shadow at a doorframe seeming like they just walked in. "What happened?" Sonic asked and the villains flinched. "You were defeated and we were planning on how to stop that guy" Eggman answered.

"Thanks I guess" Shadow said and the two walked into the room. "We were brainstorming but it doesn't help that we don't know anything about him" Orbot said. "Yeah we've been at it for an hour" Cubot confirmed. "Well we have an idea to why he's doing it and his power can knock us out cold" Sonic said and Shadow nods. "We could use sleeping gas" Dave suggests. "He might be able to prevent it being used on himself and even so... How do we lead him into a containment of some kind that he can't escape from?" Sonic points out. "IF we manage him to fall asleep and contain him. What do we do after that?" Shadow asked. "Great question" Eggman said and Nominatus slams on the table. "I can't take it. You idiots can't think of anything!" He yelled. "Got any ideas then?" Morpho asked. He just slumps back into his chair causing the hedgehogs to facepalm and sigh. "I have an idea" Sonic said and everyone leaned in to listen.

Shadows POV:
"It's a longshot but we can make it work" I said in thought and the idiots plus Sonic nodded. No I'm not calling him an idiot cause he's the smartest out of the table aside from me obviously. The rest of the Team walked in and Sonic explained the plan to them. "Are you sure?" Rose asked. Btw I have new nicknames for some of them. "Alright we'll do it. Eggman, Morpho, and Charlie will work with me" Fox said and they go to the other room. "We'll help you train for the worse" Beta I think is the goat said. "Let's start" Sonic declared.

Third POV:
Sonic was engulfed in a blue flame and his costume from the brown bandana, red sneakers, white gloves, and sports tape disappeared. Black boots, red rubber gloves, and a fire proof bodysuit appears along with a light blue mask with flame design on the back of it. "Call me Blue Flame" Sonic said proudly. Amy was engulfed in pink ice and her costume also changes but doesn't disappear first. She is now wearing a light pink sweater which is also a dress. Her boots became ice skates and her gloves has white snowflakes. Her boots are still the same color scheme but looks more like ice skates. A black and hot pink helmet gets on her head as it seems to cover her vision but isn't actually. "I am Princess Crystal" Amy said confidently.

Sticks was covered in a light brown water but it isn't dirty. Costume change but nothing taken. Now she's wearing a light brown swimsuit and stained goggles. Her boots are now hover sneakers that'll change into flippers when underwater. "Water Badger" she said and winks at the readers. Knuckles was engulfed in green leaves and daisies. His costume became a bright green boots and gloves. He got a soft leaf masquerade mask. His suit is the same as the one he wore at "All Fair Sticksy" just with a green and brown color scheme. "The Red Daisy" Knuckles said. Shadow was surrounded in dark clouds and lightning. His costume starts at the bottom and a wind tornado rises and when disappears he now has a crimson red bodysuit with black rocket shoes, no gloves. He's wearing a helmet that goes all around his head with actual yellow lightning bolts on the side. "Red Storm" He said and lightning clashes the second he says it.

Red Storms POV:
Eggman got into the robot he attacked us with, Morpho transformed into a white hedgehog with telekinesis, and Beta got in her husband's mech. "Ready?" Eggman asked. "Ready" we said and I skated into battle. I jumped and summoned lightning in my hand, slashing off the right arm of the robot. Then I jumped and slashed the other one off as Blue Flame spin dashes the robot with a blue, flame shape aura. It melted the metal and nearly the floor! "Dang" I said in astonishment. I then sweep kick a motor bug behind me, stabbing it with the lightning. I saw three crabmeats coming towards me and made a thunder sound, confusing thier systems. Using this as an advantage I spin dashed them landing flawlessly. That's how you do it. The others dealt with the other robots and I was lifted off my feet and thrown towards the other end of the room but I activated something accidentally.

"Uh oh" I gulped and red lights starts blinking as a green gas fills the room. Everyone glares at me and I looked down in shame. "Hey don't doubt yourself, everyone makes mistakes Shads" Blue Flame said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I picked it up and slowly placed it by his side. "Thanks" I whispered and crossed my arms. "What does it do?" Princess Crystal asked. "Is it dangerous?" Water Badger asked right after. "Don't worry girls it's harmless but it does make things hard to see" I heard Morpho explain as I couldn't see anything but smoke. "Everyone find a window and open it, let the smoke clear" I hear Barker and rushed to where I can feel a wall. I walked along it as I feel for a window and.. bingo! I opened it and smoke clears up in this area. I repeated the process two more times, had accidentally bumped into Red Daisy once and just like that no more smoke was in here. "Great job everyone" Blue Flame congratulated and I smiled while the others cheered in success.

Third POV:
Outside, watching them was Opial in a very dark purple cape. "I underestimated thier will to defeat me, I gave you villains a chance to survive but looks like I'll need to get through you to get what I want. Hmph. Let's send a note" he smirks and a shadowy nonantamaforbic falcon lands on his extended arm. "Send them a warning" he whispered and the falcon flies up then swoops down, entering the window. We hear screams of surprise or fear. Obvious to know which team is doing which. "We'll face each other tomorrow at noon, be ready" he said and laughs maniacally. He then disappears in a puff of smoke, bringing the falcon with him too.

A/N: Part 3 is the last chapter be ready.. but would you like to know more about Opial beforehand? Why Opial wants this "ultimate power"? Let me know in the comments!