Sarah meet your Uncle Norman

Norman's POV

"May I come in?"

Norman was standing there. In front of his step-brother. On his doorstep.

'Oh god why did I think this was a good idea?!'

"Um...sure. Come on in."

I looked up to stare at him. 'Is this really Evan?'

"Uh t-thanks."

Evan opened the door more in order to let me in.

"So...do you want something to eat?"

"Um...sure."

Evan's POV

After letting Norman in I went to the kitchen to make him something to eat.

'How is he here?! He died! I saw him die!', I thought to myself.

"So...what do you want to eat?", I asked him.

"Um...a turkey sandwich would be okay."

"Alright."

I quickly make him a turkey sandwich with some apple juice and brought it out to the living room for him to eat. I sat it in front of him for him eat and sat down across from him.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

We sat down in near silence the only sound at this point was Norman chewing his sandwich. The tension in the room was suffocating at that point. I checked the time only to see it's almost time for school to be let out.

"I have to get going.", I said.

"Where are you going?", He asked.

"I have to go pick up my daughter."

He looked at me in shock.

"Wow.", he said, "When did you and Marylin have kids?"

"Oh um...we didn't. She went missing when we were 17."

"Oh, sorry."

"It's alright you didn't know."

After that I left the house to go pick up Sarah from school. I wonder how she'll take seeing her dead Uncle in person for the first time

At the school...

Evan was in the car waiting for his daughter to come out. He loved Sarah as own. He had found her soul in a scrapyard. He led her to Molten Freddy for her to possess. He had always wanted a family of his own, but Marylin went missing he could never fully move on. When Sarah came into his life he felt like he could heal a little bit, and he did. Michelle and Jeremy tried their best to help him after Marylin's disappearance it helped a bit but not a lot.

He snapped out of his train of thought when he heard the car door open and close, turning around he smiled at his daughter.

"Hey sweetheart, how was your day?"

"Hey dad. School was alright."

"Nice. When we get home I have someone I want you to meet."

Sarah's POV

Dad started to drive home I leaned against the window wondering who I was going to meet.

'Am I going to meet one of his old friends? No. He only talks to Uncle Jeremy. Miss Marylin is most likely dead, and he HATES Mr. Mark. So who am I going to meet?'

I was so deep in thought I didn't realize when we got home till dad got out of the car. I followed him out of the car and into the house. Once I was in the house the first thing I saw a young boy around 8-9 years old with tan skin brown, hair that faded to ginger, and blue eyes. He wore a hospital gown and had a bandage over one of his eyes. He looked familiar for some reason. Dad looked between me and the kid clearly trying to find the right words until he just sighed.

"So...Sarah meet your Uncle Norman!", he said awkwardly with jazz hands.

I stared for a moment before processing what he said.

"EH!?"

TBC...