[Chapter 3]

In Tokyo lurks a certain kind of despair..

Humans are considered on the top of the food chain...But there were beings who hunt them as food source...These monsters who hunt down the dead flesh of humans...They are called...

"G H O U L S"

┝┉┉┉┉┉╋┉┉┉┉┉┥

『The Judge, The Jury, The Executioner 』

The Judge, The Jury, The Executioner

『The Judge, The Jury, The Executioner 』

┝┉┉┉┉┉╋┉┉┉┉┉┥

The meeting with the Higher Ups went the way Y/N wanted. Being the smart boy he is, Y/N assured the old officials at CCG that the Binge Eater Rize Kamishiro was indeed dead, and Katrina Ken was in stable condition with no suspicious changes. Exiting the CCG Headquarters, Y/N let out a tired sigh. He was well aware of Kanou's plans and the likelihood that Aogiri would try to coax him to join them. However, his immediate concern was the plans they might have for Katrina.

Y/N couldn't help but feel a sense of pity for the girl. Thrust into the world of Ghouls with no warning whatsoever, it would be challenging for an ex-human to blend in with Ghoul society. The only thing Y/N could do now was to guide her and show her the way.

T H E   W A Y    T O    H E A V E N

Oh wait...

Wrong book sorry..

┝┉┉┉┉┉╋┉┉┉┉┉┥

Katrina's POV:

'Wh-What's happening... A-Am I going to die....?'

A thousand thoughts raced through Katrina's mind. Two days ago, she had believed everything was a dream, and there was no way she could be a Ghoul... right?

All her hopes shattered when she went outside her apartment for a walk. Hungry, she felt hungry, but not for normal food—for human flesh. Unable to handle it, she ran back to her apartment, isolating herself from the outside world. She took extreme measures to stay hidden, even going so far as to ignore Hannah's calls.

And now, today, she found herself deep in a dark alleyway, facing a random Ghoul...

"You know... this is my feeding ground... so get it?" The Ghoul in front of her said in an aggressive manner.

As she was about to reply, the Ghoul thrust his hand and proceeded to hold her neck in a tight grip. Now she was pressed against the wall, unable to do anything. "You're trespassing. Don't ever come into my territory. If you are a Ghoul from the 20th district, you ought to know that... You've already pissed me off by invading my space."

"NO! You're wrong... I didn't know this was anyone's property." She pleaded with him to let her go, but he only tightened his grip on her neck even more.

"Ho? Let's imagine you find your lover in an alleyway buck naked, and on top of him was an equally naked wo-Smack" The unknown Ghoul was then kicked in his cheek. The attack was so fast that both Katrina and the Ghoul were not able to sense the attack happening.

"Don't try to ruin her innocence, you sick fuck."

┝┉┉┉┉┉╋┉┉┉┉┉┥

Giga Chad Y/N's POV:

I was casually strolling down a dark alleyway for plot convenience when I sensed something wrong. Looking over my shoulder, I jumped on top of a building and carefully surveyed the area until I spotted the source of the ruckus. When I arrived at the scene, I saw a really dangerous Ghoul, whose name and rating I conveniently forgot. Seriously, why do people memorize those details? I never understood why Utahime goes on about it. Anyway, back to the present situation. I observed the Ghoul choking the innocent waifu, otherwise known as Katrina.

Now, I could have just let the simps strangle the Ghoul, but where's the fun in that? So, I did what anyone would do...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I brought out my favorite Zunda and Cream Kikifuku from Kikusuian to eat! I was about to enjoy it when things took a turn, and the guy started saying something inappropriate about being naked. Not being a big supporter of such behavior, especially toward innocent individuals like Katrina, I decided to intervene. After flexing my body a bit, I shot towards the unknown Ghoul and kicked the bastard right in the face.

 After flexing my body a bit, I shot towards the unknown Ghoul and kicked the bastard right in the face

(LIKE THIS)

Well, it looks like I kicked him a little too hard, as the impact almost made the building fall on us. Also, I think I killed the dude...

Meh, it doesn't matter anyway. Killing Ghouls is literally my job, and it's not like his dead body will stay around for too long. It's just a matter of time until some other Ghoul stumbles upon him. Anyways, I turned towards Katrina to see if she was alright, only to find out that she was unconscious.

"Sigh Looks like I have to drag her to her apartment," I whispered to myself. If you are wondering how I know where she lived, I had a look at her health report when she was discharged from the hospital, and no, I'm no stalker.

I then slung her over my shoulder and proceeded to walk towards the light... Now it sounds like something from a dramatic movie.

To be continued