[Chapter 4]

In Tokyo lurks a certain kind of despair..

Humans are considered on the top of the food chain...But there were beings who hunt them as food source...These monsters who hunt down the dead flesh of humans...They are called...

"G H O U L S"

┝┉┉┉┉┉╋┉┉┉┉┉┥

『The Judge, The Jury, The Executioner 』

The Judge, The Jury, The Executioner

『The Judge, The Jury, The Executioner 』

┝┉┉┉┉┉╋┉┉┉┉┉┥

As I walked through the dimly lit streets, Katrina's unconscious form slung over my shoulder, I couldn't help but feel a sense of responsibility. Saving her from that aggressive Ghoul was one thing, but now I had to navigate the delicate task of guiding her through the tumultuous world of Ghouls.

As we reached her apartment, I carefully laid her on the bed. The place was a mess, evidence of her struggles with this new reality. I sighed, realizing that she had no idea what awaited her in this dark and complex world.

I decided to wait for her to wake up. I sat on a chair, absentmindedly tapping my fingers on the table. The room was silent, save for the occasional distant sound of sirens and footsteps echoing through the alleyways.

After what felt like an eternity, Katrina stirred. Her eyes fluttered open, and confusion clouded her gaze. It took a moment for her to register the surroundings, and when she did, a mix of fear and realization crossed her face.

"Where... where am I?" she stammered, sitting up abruptly.

"Easy there," I said, leaning back in the chair. "You're in your apartment. I brought you here after saving you from that Ghoul in the alley."

Her eyes widened, and she clutched the sheets, memories of the recent events flooding back. "G-Ghoul? What's happening to me? Why is this happening?"

I sighed, considering my words carefully. "You're a Ghoul now, Katrina. There's no way to change that, but I can help you navigate this new reality. The world you knew is gone, and now you have to adapt."