six

Scott and Derek went after Boyd and Cora, while Allison took Delilah back to Stiles after she kept begging and nagging her

Allison had Delilahs arm around her shoulder as she dragged her through the door of Derek's loft door. The blondes head was slumped back on Allison's shoulder as a resting position.

"Stiles? Are you here?" Allison called out while slowly setting the girl onto a couch in the room. Delilahs body lay across it, her head on the arm of the chair.

"Hey Alliso— Oh my god" Stiles quickly ran over to the girl, moving her head off of the couch and sliding himself under her. Now he was sitting with her head on his lap. "What happened?"

"I'm not sure, she kept telling me to 'take her to Stiles' and then she passed out in the car" Allison sighed, placing her hands on her hips.

"Delilah,can you hear me?" Stiles called, moving the messed up hair out of her face and behind her ear.

The girl gave him a groan, signalling she was awake and could hear him perfectly. "I'm fine, I'm just tired" She croaked out. "Scott and Derek went to find Boyd and Cora, they got out of the vault"

"Wait, who's Cora?" Stiles frowned, licking his lips slowly before linking his hands with Delilahs.

"Dereks sister, and we found Erica" Delilah said keeping her eyes closed to try to gain some strength.

Stiles sighed loudly. "Was she alive or, or dead?" Allison quickly mouthing the words 'dead' at him to shut him up.

Delilah could feel her self becoming warming and warming by the second, she pulling her head off Stiles' lap and sprung up next to Allison, who was now standing infront of the couch. "What are you doing, you need to rest"

"I feel better, I used a little bit of power" she huffed with a smile. The sound of a phone ringtone echoed in the room, and it came from her pocket.

"Lydia?" She said in disbelief, clicking the answer button on her phone.

After a few minutes of Lydia screaming into the phone, she hung up telling her to 'get to the pool asap'. "We need to go, Lydia is freaking out at the pool" Delilah told her friends.

"You guys go, I need to do something anyway" Allison said, collecting her car keys and walking out of the door. "Let's go, to the pool"

...

"Lydia? Lydia?" Stiles and Delilah both called out as the slammed the jeep doors shut.

The red head stood infront of the pool in a long green jacket, her face was pale and her eyes were bloodshot like she had been crying.

"I'm okay, but that over there" she moving her head towards a dead body that was sat on a lift guards chair. "That is not"

"Yeah, I'll uh, I'll call me dad" Stiles shuttered, pulling out his phone from his small pocket.