Chapter 2- Hailey's Fate

(A/N: The image given here is Hailey's soul talking to God)

Hailey's POV

As soon as the gun hit my forehead, I felt my light soul rising up. I was born just today, and got killed today too. I looked back at my fragile baby body.

Tears started to form in my eyes. But what's the point? My tears were invisible to others. They just formed, floated and vanished in thin air. Why? What did I do to face all this? All I ever wanted was a family. And I lost it today too.

I didn't even get the chance to get to know my new family members.

Suddenly, I felt my soul had stopped rising up and was just floating around. I opened my eyes and saw white clouds with golden rays of the sun scattered everywhere and there was greenery and beautiful waterfalls too. What's this charming place? It feels like I'm in an enchanted forest, or maybe even, it feels like heaven.

Suddenly, I noticed a face forming in the clouds. It was the most divine and beautiful face I had ever seen. So enchanting and mesmerizing! I couldn't remove my gaze from him. It felt like my eyes were fixed on him.

“Who are you?” I hesitantly asked him, as I raised my head. He was smiling. He looked happy. I want to be happy too.

“The question is not about who I am, the question is, who are you?” he said, smiling.

“Who am I?” I repeated, taken aback by this question. I didn't understand what he meant by that. He's so mysterious.

“Well... I'm.....I'm....I don't know!” I said, giving up at his question. Who am I? I don't even know this. I'm certainly not Hailey Walker anymore. Who was I, anyways? A soul with no identity? 

The mysterious face started giggling a little. What's so funny?

“Listen, young soul! The reason you can't answer this question is because you don't have any identity.

Yet.”

“Yet.”

-he said, as his face became a bit more serious.

“Yet? What do you mean by that?” I questioned again, raising my right eyebrow.

“Your birth. It was a big mistake.” he said, as his face became more stern.

I was totally stupefied. My birth was a mistake? I don't understand. What's happening to me? I feel like I'm going to pass out any minute now.

“I still don't understand!” I protested. He was smiling again. I don't know why but I'm so angry at this moment. I'm so confused, and he's smiling?

“You weren't supposed to be born as the Grayson family's daughter. It wasn't written in your fate. It was a mistake.” he said, smiling and clarifying the questions going on in my head.

“What?” I gasped. I wasn't supposed to be their daughter. It was a mistake. It wasn't written in my fate. I only wanted a family, and the next moment I find out that they weren't even my family. And if this man knows about my fate, then that means.....

He is God!

Now, even more questions started to form in my head, along with a frown.

“But-

Before I could say anything more, he replied to my question.

“You'll find out soon.” he said with a smile.

And then all of a sudden, all those golden beams arising in the midst of the clouds started surrounding me. I looked up and saw that God's face has disappeared l, and those rays have started taking the form of a hurricane, going round and round and round.

I was frightened and I tightly shut my eyes.

And then suddenly, something happened.

“Aww she's so cute!!” A female voice said.

A/N: Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed reading the first chapter of this book. Thank you for reading this book! I really appreciate it. Please support me by voting, commenting and sharing this book. Don't forget to follow me! Thanks guys. I'll update it as soon as I can. Till then, stay tuned for the next chapter and try to answer this fun question given below.

Hailey's birth was a mistake? So where do you guys think will Hailey reincarnate next and why? Comment down below