Chapter 4- Rikki's First Crime

(A/N: This image is of Rikki when she was 6 years old)

6 Years Later

Zach's POV

“I want you to train really hard and give up all the energy you have. This world is dangerous, we never know when fate can play against us. And you ne ed to be more dangerous than that. Make everyone start trembling when they hear your name. That's what I want to happen. And then, and only then, you can achieve something called ‘power’.” I sternly told Rikki.

I hate to be strict to my dear daughter. But if a father doesn't tell his child all things about life, who else will? So, it's okay to be strict. Sometimes.

“Oww!” Rikki said in pain. My poor girl, her arms must be hurting badly after practising so much.

I was about to rush to her to comfort her, when I remembered that the more pain she'll get, the more it will be better for her. I know, it's hard for a father to see their kid in pain. But a father also knows what is best for their kid.

“Ok, keep training till 5:00 p.m. I have to go for some more crime.” I told her. Today, our aim is to kill Mr. Smith, one of the richest businessman in California.

“Let's go, guys!” I told my mafia members. Soon, we drove away from our secret layer to Mr. Smith's house, which luckily was quite close.

I slammed open the door of the garage. Carter, my top secret mafia member, had already captured Mr. Smith and tied him to a chair.

I raised my thumb to Carter as a sign of good job and I signalled him to make sure that the rest of the Smith family is unable to reach here. I'll take care of the rest.

He nodded and went out of the garage.

I sauntered towards him with my eyebrows raised and whistled.

“Well well well, if it isn't Mr. Smith?” I smirked.

“Let go of me!” he pleaded, terrified.

“Let go? So soon? But the fun has just begun!” I sniggered. “Now, without wasting my time, hand over 1 billion, now!” I demanded.

“No!” he protested.

“What did you say?” I asked. He spoke back to me? This man sure has courage, but not for long.

“I said No!” he repeated. I was starting to get annoyed by this old man. Why doesn't he understand what I'm trying to say? It's pretty simple. He gives me the money. And I'll let him go. Fair enough, I guess. But I'm not going to give him a third chance. He already said ‘no’ twice. And now I'm going to say him goodbye. I took out my gun from my pocket and aimed at his forehead. I was about to shoot when suddenly-

“DAD, NO!!!!” Rikki screamed. Where did she come from? She should be at home for further training. And worst of all, she shouldn't be here at this situation, because it's dangerous.

Suddenly, Rikki jumped from the ground over my head and landed behind me. I turned around and saw that Mr. Smith's brother, Lucas's corpse was lying on the ground along with a dragger thrusted on his back which Rikki had plunged on him.

Wait a sec-

RIKKI KILLED HIM!

RIKKI DID HER FIRST CRIME!

Apparently, Lucas was trying to stab me in my back, but Rikki came and protected me.

Rikki plunged the dragger out and the blood on the sword splashed all over Rikki's face.

“Daddy! Are you okay?” she asked, panicking, as she approached me.

I was frozen for a minute.

“Rikki! My little kitten! You saved me today! I'm so happy! You made me so proud today!” I beamed, as I took Rikki in my arms and cuddled her tightly.

Rikki's POV

Daddy is so proud of me. Just because I killed someone?

So is this what we call crime?

Is this what the mafia does all day and makes daddy happy?

Then just wait and watch, daddy.

I'm going to make you so proud.

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter guys! I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow my account. Thanks guys! Till then, answer this question.

Now that Rikki knows what her family does and what she is about to do in the future, will she choose the path of crime too to make her dad happy? Comment down below.