Tell the Truth

***2 weeks later**

Giselle
To say I was just too pissed is a understatement. I was cool till I had piss at night and I went to find the bathroom and saw the heels and the pictures. That why I woke her ass up. She got me fucked if she think she bout to make me a side bitch or that I share. I had my first day at the shop last week and it was cool. I had got a job offer to start working weekend at the bar of the club we went too. I was starting this weekend. Even tho I make enough at the shop daily but fuck it I don't have shit else to do.
I hadnt talked to Reema I was kind of upset still. I got off early. I went home and shower before going in the living room and sparking up. I turned on some Anderson Pak because I wanted to chill. I was chilling and I heard a knock on my door. I sighed and got up. I only had cargo joggers on and a sports bra. I got up and went to the door. I opened it and it was Ava.
"Damn bitch just relaxing and shit I see lemme see that" she said. I passed to her and sat down next to her on my couch. She was in pajamas and a sports bra.
"Did you drive here in that" I saif laughing.
"Yah you live like 10mins from me"she said. She leaned back on the couch.
"So what happen with mamas last night" she asked. I smacked me teeth.
"I was going to f*ck but she got whole fiance I saw the wedding invites and shit" I said getting pissed all over again.
"Damn mane that's fucks up" she said and passed it back.
"Its whatever they dont fuck tho she should of told me about her" I said. I noticed they sleep in separate rooms because none of her shit was in Reemas room. I was pissed.
"What you mean?" Ava asked.
"None of shawty shit was in Remy room. So they probably don't sleep in the same bed plus her lil fiancee a fem and I know damn well she ain't aggressive or known how to fuck Reema right." I said.
"Bitch what her being a fem gotta do with it" Ava said getting offending knowing damn well.
"No Ava you are a aggressive bitch this would looked like she ain't never dommed shit. Plus bitch you drop big dick energy more then I do" i said laughing.
"You right you right" she said.
"Bruh I'm hungry lets get chinese food" I said.
"Bet that shit bout to smack" she said
"Ima order it i dont wanna drive" i said and got my phone out to order doordash. We finally put in our order fucking 60$ before the fees for just us. We turned on some bullshit movie. My phone off. Its was Jax. She really doing too much. You fuck a bitch one time and she swear yall together. So yes I did fuck Jax when I got back home. I was horny still andnpissed with Reema. I was a touch me not up until Reema came around. She so far is the only one I'll let touch me. Anyways Jax didnt know this and came with a bookbag thinking she was bout to do something. I busted her shit like I told her I would but I did it with her own strap and she ended up collapsing after crying for about 10minutes because she thought I would stop after she squirted 3 and times. Yeah nah ma. The last one was the biggest she literally fell asleep. I made her get my sheet dry cleaned because she fucked them up.
"Who that?" Ava.
"Jax, she been blowing my shit up since I broke her back this morning" I said chuckling.
"I warned her ole hoe ass" ava saif shaking her head. I laid on my cousin lap.
"Nigga you gay" she said laughing.
"Fuck you hoe you know you my only friend so when I want to be affectionate you gotta deal with it" I said and flicked her off. Which was the truth even before I came out her and she got all that shit was was my best friend and only friend. I didnt trust bitches and she didnt either. I heard a knock and got up. I'm thinking it's my food but I open it to find Reema and Aidan. I smacked my teeth.
"Do your fiancee know you here" I asked with venom.
"Giselle please seriously I want to talk" she said and pouted. She know that's my weakness. I sighed and moved over.
"Fine come on" I said. Aidan stepped in behind her.
"Can we talk upstairs" she asked. I looked at her.
"Nope because you going to try to fuck I know you" I said laughing alittle.
"Whatever I wasnt but cool" she said
"You got like 10mins lil baby" I said. She kept looking down. I rolled my eye.
"Eyes up here" I said.
"Can you uhm put on a shirt your piercing are showing and your n*pples are hard and its really distracting" she admitted. I wanted to be mad but I just couldnt help but laugh. I went upstairs and grabbed a Pink floyd tank top and put it on. I sat down.
"Alright explain" I said.
"So yes I am engaged but not because I want to be. Her pops is Trevor Mason. When I got out you had me promise that I would help your brother and he been trying to get in good graces with Trevor for a long time and so I met up with her and he basically used his daughter as collateral. I had to marry her or at least date her for him to give me control over some turf and get materials. I dont love her. I cant even stay h*rd long enough to fuck unless I'm in her mouth. I dont share a room with her and I'm pretty sure she fucking somebody else. She doesnt mean shit but a money sign to me." She explained. I watch her carefully. I sipped the Hennessy that Ava pour me.
"Bet" I said.
"The fuck that mean" she said.she was irritated. I finished my drink and sat me cup while she mean mugging. I walked up and gripped her neck and pressed my lips against hers and forced my tongue in her mouth. She opened and instantly wrapped her arms around my neck. I loved her lips always had a small cherry taste to then. We tongue wrestled a bit before she moaned and pulled me closer.
"Damn she really hadnt touched you you backed up lil baby" I said as I pulled away.
"No daddy nobody has since you. Well I havent been inside anyone beside you. I've gotten head here and there but-" she started rambling.
"I believe you." I cut her off. She smiled.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her we had just reconnected you and me I hadnt had a chance to tell you plus I was drunk as hell when you took me home" she said. I kissed her forehead.
"Its okay no more secrets if there is anything else you need to tell me that ima have problem with" I asked. I didn't need this to happen. I'm pig headed and if I got pissed about something I didnt listen.
"Kyla have me head a little while ago. Camilla is my fiance's name but I only see her when her family is in town. Oh and jax had gave me head too like a week ago. She was trying to fuck and I didnt want to." She said.
"That's cool I fucked Jax I was pissed. I just strapped her and she go the brunt of my aggression" I told her. She frown.
"Go ahead" I said and she hit me in the arm.
"Why you do that if you fucked her like u do me when you mad she going to be crazy as fuck" she said laughing.
"Yeah I'm finding that out she been blowing my shit up" I said.
"So does that mean you will take me back" she asked blushing.
"I wanna meet her first" I said. She looked shocked.
"Yeah. That's cool" she said nervous.
"I'll be nice lil baby I just wanna meet my competition" I said.
"Mmm okay" she said. I decided to test my signs. I had hand signals for her. I motioned comere. She got up and came and sat on my lap. I spread her legs and pulled her close. Her arms wrapped around my neck.
"I'm sorry" she said. I kissed her neck
"I forgive you ma when you going to tell her you mine tho" I asked.
"As soon as yall meet"she said. I slipped my hands on her ass and squeezed it.
"Aww yall made up"i heard. I think it was Aidan as her name. She chill as fuck.
"Yeah" I said smiling
"I'm aidan by the way I met you back in Rikers briefly I knew about yall" she said. I looked at her.
"Oh yeah I remember yall came in together" I said.
"Ohh cuzzo got her lil yeah back" Ava said. I flipped her off.
"Lil yeah?" Aidan asked.
"The equivalent of yall saying boo thing. She my lil yeah" I explained.
"You're accent always do some to me Ava" Aidan shot her shot."
"Girl get on come on our food here i guess I'll share my food with yall" Ava said.
"Bitch it's my food too the fuck" I said.
"Shut up and come on" she said. I tried to get up but she wasnt getting up.
"Ma you gotta get up" I said
"Nope carry me" she said pouting. She a big ass baby and clingy as fuck. I gave in and lifted her she wrapped her legs around my waist.
"Really Remy" aidan said.
"Fuck you" Remy responded. I laughed and she got down to fix her plate. We had another session and remy was in my lap she looked up.
"What ma" I asked. She got that lil look in her eye.
"Can we go upstairs" she said turning and laying face into my crotch instead of the back of the head.
"What you tryna do up there" I asked. Her eyes were bloodshot red. That melted blue color made me shiver.
"No cap Daddy I'm tryna fuck" she said.
"That right it been a minute lil baby you sure you ready" I asked licking the blunt wrap. Ava and Aidan tapped out and were sleep on the couch.
"Its been like 3 years Daddy please. I dont think I've had a fulfilling nut in so long."she said before getting on her knees in front of me. I put the blunt down and sat up. I got a good grip on her hair and pulled it back.
"Go upstairs and shower first then get in bed naked. I'll be up in a bit" I told her. She knew why she had to take a shower. I faced one more blunt. I walked over to Ava who was kgnocked.
"Yo I'm bout to go upstairs and handle some you can stay or you can bounce" I said.
"Where Re-" she started till I smirked and she put two and two together.
"Ohhh nevermind. Bet I'm sleep for a bit then I'll wake up big head and take her ass home" she said. I dapped and hugged her and went upstairs. Reema was under the blanket.
"Clothes better be off" i said and locked the door.
"Yes Daddy" she hair always fell so pretty over her face when she had it down. I took off my shirt and climbed in bed with her. I went straight for those succulent lips. She intertwined her hands in my hair. I grabbed her throat and started squeezing a bit. Her breathing got heavy and whimpered alittle. She slipped her tongue in my mouth.
"How we feeling today?" I asked.
"I can do either" she said. I nodded and she went to pulling off my pant. She had me in boxers and a bra. I slipped under to blanket with her to get a better feel of all of her. Her skin still moist from the shower. I didnt push taking the blanket off she was still a bit insecure.
"Oh wait Ava installed this shit" I said and I clapped. "How you want it" by Teyana Taylor came on. She laughed.
"I like that" she said. I wanted to make sure she was comfortable especially because it had been a long time. I went to her neck and she arched her back alittle. Mini her was very much away. I went from her neck to her erect n"pples and slipped the left one in my mouth. She moaned loud
"Fuck Daddy that feel so good" she wrapped her legs around me again. Now that name in that voice the way the beautiful chocolate skin looking amazing with the moonlight. I let her left go and went to her right then back to her mouth. At some point she slipped on top and put my on my back.
"Daddy can I" she asked.
"Can you what?" I asked.
"Use your words" I told her. My eyes dropping to her chocolate kiss nipples hard and pretty. Her arousal prevalent with her friend resting on her stomach. It was always so pretty. Weird to say but it was. She had shaved everything too.
"Can I eat your p*ssy" she said before kind of blushing.
"Once you get these clothes off me yes" i told her. She smiled and i lifted so she could take my bra off. I left my hips so she could get my boxer off.
"Can I please you" she asked.
"Good girl using your words. Yes babygirl" I told her. Every time I call her lil baby or babygirl her eyes get a small twinkle in them. She went for my neck first and sucked on my spot. Then proceeded to put her mouth on my n*pple and started sucking.
"Fuck" I moaned she was good with her mouth in more way then one. I felt the wetness cascade and increase between my legs with a heart beat to follow. She sucked and bit down my stomach. She licked each bite after. I I alittle louder. It was always fuel.for her but she was really the only one who did it right. I hadnt always been a touch me not but I guess I had a bad spree of shitty lovers. She moved to my other before licking her way between my legs. I watched her smirk before burying her face and tongue inside of me.
"Fuck!" I was pretty loud almost a scream and my back arch immediately. She moaned inside me and gripped my thighs.
"Fuuccck you're so good at that babygirl shit just like that" I said as she flicked, sucked and licked all in one. She slipped two fingers in and I went to full euphoria. I held the back of her head. She was moaning more then me.
"Mmm I'm close sped up" I told her and started moving against her tongue and fingers. I felt the heat build in my core. It was familiar but unfamialr levels of intense.
"Fuck Reema I'm c*mming" I held her hand and moved myself against her alittle faster. I moaned loud before I released on her tongue. She didnt stop tho. She actually moaned and moved faster latching onto my shit.
"Fuck!" I got out before the second orgasm came around. Okay nah she was not about to do this. I pulled her by her hair unlatching her from my cl*t.
"Jesus Christ Reema you was locked on there I know you miss me but you will not have me tapping out" I said laughing..
"I'm sorry....I uhmmm" she said and looked down her face a dark shade.
"What happen" I asked.
"I uhm.... I kind of came while i was tasting you" she said. Aww baby you are backed.
"Okay one dont be embarrassed two how baby" I asked.
"Well I uhm you tasted so fucking good and you know how your moans turn me on. Then you locked around my neck when you orgasmed plus I was still really horny from this morning" she stampered. I went to kiss her lips.
"Its okay I can get you back up baby" I told her. I got of the bed and got my leather belt. I got it on her wrist and pulled. She gasped.
"Hands up lil baby"I told her and she did. So honestly I wasnt a big fair of this part when we first started fucking around. I never felt like s*cking d*ck. I felt like I made me alittle less of a top or that I was submitting but from her reactions, her begging, the squirming, moaning and the final body release was always a beautiful sight. The fact that I could cause that was a power trip for me just as much. I got my mouth back on her breast and n*apple before leaving bit marks on her stomach and inner thigh. She bit her lip. I slipped her in my mouth and used one finger to slide inside her well...use your imagination. Anyways back to the matter from being inside of her I spread and put in a extra. She moaned loud as hell closed her eyes. I Its alot of anal stuff with her hence why I told her to take a shower and shes good at cleaning up there because nobody wants to deal with shit. Like literal shit. I started slow.
"Ahh yes daddy fuck" it's been a while since I've had her in my mouth. Now she isnt small at all she a good 8 to 8.5 like shit is crazy for how submissive she is. You would think she would fold bitches. She use to but then she met me and lost her mind. I got all of her down without gagging. once I did I sped up inside her and sucked harder and faster.
"Shit shit mmmm!! Dont stop please " she was gripped the loose end of the belt hard enough to leave a bruise. I used my free hand to dig into her thighs with my nails.
"Daddy I'm about to c*m" she borderline screamed. Her voice got high pitched and so soft when she was close.
"Take me out take me out I'm mmm can I c*m please" sheasked panting. I used two finger and tapped her leg 3 times so I wouldnt have to stop. It was my nonverbal yes
"I want to touch you please oh fuck mmm" she said. I took her out my mouth with a nice popping sound. She was very much twitching. But she held it.
"Yes" I said and unlatched her wrist in the bed.
"Daddy I want to bottom" she said.
"You sure?" I asked.
"Yes please" she said I got off the bed and grabbed my smaller str@p and put it on. I got back on the bed and finished what I started. I made sure enough spit dripped to her ass. I put my fingers back inside her.
"Oh my god! Fuck yes Daddy"She screamed after about 5 minutes and arched off the bed. I took her out right before she came and it was alot too.
"Fuck" she said breathing heavy as hell. Don't get me wrong I love her but I was not about to swallow all of that. She turned to her side and curled up.
"You good lil baby" I realized her legs were shaking. I definitely hit her spotna couple times...repeatedly.
"I havent...mm came like....mm that in years" she said between moans. I tightened my strap on my hips.
"You still want to you look worn out" i asked.
"Yes but dont do it with that little one get the one we usually use"she said. I looked at her and she looked at me smirking that little sexual glaze she do when she being a little slut. I went and put the 6inch back and grabbed 9.
"Yess big daddy" she said arching her back.
"You so extra." I said.
"Now you know I will not be going slow right? Remember your word" I asked.
"Yes Daddy its Unicorn" she said. I walked behind her. I swear she has the fattest ass I ever dealt with. Watching them cheek clap on my pelvis.
"Ass up" I said. I slipped my tongue between them well we'll say cakes.
"Oh fuck yesss." She put a deep arch in her back
"I'm ready daddy please." She said. I saw the precum.
"Baby so excited" I said and pulled her arms behind her and put the cuffs on her. I got the lubricant out. I added extra. My spit was dripping down her ass but still. As I started to slide in "strokin" from kevin gates came in. I laughed. I started slow but pushed further in when she dropped her legs to make entry easier.
"Jesus ma you craving bad" I laughed.
"Yes so bad just fuck me" she whined. I smirked. I started fucking her to the beat of strokin.
"Just like that Mmm fuck me harder Daddy"she started throwing it back. She was loud as hell and honestly you would think I was killing her. Its came to the part of the song where he raps faster and I went with it. Plus I was good with my hips. I stopped and pulled out.
"Daddy why did you stop" she asked.
"Get on top and ride. Reverse cowgirl since I wanna watch that ass jiggling" I said.
"Yes daddy" she climbed on top and she started bouncing.
"You can do better stop playing with me Reema"i snapped. Usually I would hold her leash and collar but I settled for her neck. "They don't know" by rico nasty come on and she started grinding and bouncing like she should. Ass thick as fuck. Her dreads covered her back tattoo so pretty. She had a empress on her back. I leaned up and she knew it was over.
"Keep throwing it back" I said and gripped her throat and held her by it as I stroked as soon as she threw it down.
"Say my name" I growled in her ear.
"Daddy!! Mmm yess fuck it up" she moaned.
"Zellie daddy!! yes fuck me like you hate me" she screamed I let her fall and turned her on her back. I knew she was close her thighs tightened around my waist. I went back pushed her legs back behind her head. I used one hand to hold her ankles and the other to grip her neck.
"You ready?" I asked because she knew what it was.
"Hell yes" she said.
"You such a lil slut ma" I said.
"Only for you- SHIT!" She screamed because i just started out of no where. I forgot to mention she had already came 2 times my sheets are fucked with her little boneless children.
"Wait wait" she started.
"Nah ma you said you could take it take it" I said smirking. Her head went back and her eyes started rolling in the back of her head. She was a mesh of cursing and scream and moans.i turned her on her side because I'm not trying to get hit in the face with that and I know she not either. I turned her on side. She leaned back and kissed me between her moans before....
"Fuck!!" She screamed before bussing and shiver. Legs shaking. She turned on her stomach.
"Goddamn" she said stuck. I took the str@p off and laid in the bed beside her.
"You good ma" I asked.
"Fuccckkk no I'm still shaking" she whined.
"You wanted it" I said.
"Yeah but I forgot you a fucking beast with that shit. I'm not going to be able to walk right" she said. I laughed and passed her the blunt I had on the night stand. She took it. I loved her bedroom eyes. After she comes like that she has a glaze over then. Her dread fell over her face and the LED lights dance on her skin. I took my thumb and caressed her cheek. That smile tho. She made my heart so shit it dont never do for anybody.
"I miss you" I said fulling meaning it. I hadnt said it much but I did. She was drop dead gorgeous and such a sweet soul. Those beautiful sky blue eyes always made my stomach get knots. Her beautiful button nose, full lips, doe eyes that always peered into my soul. She had hair sprawled out on her back. She noticed me staring so she crawled over and laid on my lap. I passed the blunt down to her.
"I love you lil girl" i said she laughed.
"Fuck you I love you too" she said. She took it. "What you wont do for love " Tupac came on. I ran my hand through her hair.
"You can tomorrow"i said.
"You nasty but I would love too" she said.
"Nah I really love you ma. It drove me crazy when I cut you off. I dont want you to think it was anything you did. I just felt like I was holding you back and I'm sorry. I hated seeing not being with you every night when I got out I didnt have my shit together and I wanted to before I got back to you. Then I lost my moms, lost my jobs and was back to selling crack to try to make ends meet. I was barely making it. Then my cousin hit me up after my moms funeral and told me to move up here with her." I said finally feeling like I should explain.
"I understand but when you took me off visitation I cried for like 2 weeks because I thought you didnt want me anymore. I felt like you hated me because I couldnt get you out yet. I was trying to hard but I wanted to make sure this shit with Trevor and his daughter was settled then he made me propose and I just got embarrassed that I had let myself get so mixed up in this shit. I love you so fucking much. I waited and I was going to find you sooner or later but I'm glad you found me. I'm sorry you went through so much you could of called me" she said. Which was true I had her number she never changed it and she knew I memorized it
"I didnt want you to see me like that. I was unstable as fuck. I was drunk every night and I started adderall again to stay it. I was on coke again. I just want not good for you"I said and she snuggled into my chest.
"Me too I slipped up twice" she admited. So she had a opioid problem for a while but she had been in remission since she came to prison. I was there for the withdrawls.
"When and what happen" I asked. She sighed and looked down.
"Dont be embarrassed ma we just talking" I said.
"Well when you took me off I didnt know what do I met up with Aaron and he brought out some pervs and zantac. I didnt want to feel anymore I was also sick of crying. I hated the emptiness even if I only saw you once a month. I always looked forward. Then on top of that Mauro had stepped back and I was stressed because you cant really get trained for this. I felt bad I felt like I was cheatin on top of getting out and not really having other options beside trapping. Well I woke up and found out I had been on a week bender. I went through about 60 to 70 grand on unnecessary shit. Then the last day Aidan found me after looking for me for days. She got me sobered me and I broke down again. Then I started having withdrawal and I couldnt handle so I slipped again. This time was almost a overdose had Kyla not found me when she did I would not be here. After that's I swore it off and just stayed away from anything that involved it. Kyla would go with me on run for a while just to make sure I didnt slip up." She said. I felt my heart break alittle bit. We both had alot of shit going on. I just held her. I dont know what I would do if she had been gone right after my mind.
"I'm so glad you didnt die. I would lose my shit Reema. Honestly you were what kept me going and pushing. I was back in my city but by myself. I wanted to do better so when I got to you we were all set and I could give you that wedding you wanted" I said.
"You are my wife after all" I said. I held her face and kissed her lightly

_____________________________________________

Boom bitches!!! Hopefully the sex scene was good. It was alittle weird for me write about anal pegging essentially 😂😂🤦‍♂️but I think we didn okay. Anyway fir those wonder about my.little prince. That chapter is going to take a while because I have to write few scenes. Hope you guys are doing good.