Bottom b**ch

Remy

****6 months later****

I pulled up at my now own apartment I had with Aidan.  I was on the phone with my sister
"So I'm coming down in two weeks" she said
"Fuck yeah I miss you and you know they miss the dynamic duo it's been too quiet and relaxed down her" I laughing.
"That whole part anyways you pick me up from the airport at 7am in two weeks right" she said.
"Yup I gotcha if I don't Aidan does" I said.
"Bet love you sis" she said
"Love you too" I said. We hung up and I went inside. I knocked Aidans hat off.
"Bitch!" She hissed. I ran upstairs and stripped. I had just come back from the gym and I was pretty sore. My phone went off and it was Zellie. Let me explain what I mean by bottom bitch. Typically a bottom bitch is a prostitute who makes their pimp the most money. I dont prostitute but in this circumstance I do make her the most money and I am a hierarchy to the rest of the bitches she fuck with. I was basically with her and one of her personal hittas. I would run up on anybody for her and we didnt fuck but we were in a weird romantic triangle things. Basically I'm like her girlfriend but without the sex. I still saw her daily, we chilled smoked and sometimes she let me kiss up on her. Basically when she called I came over and did whatever. We also still fucked around with out people she was still with Heaven. I shook my head. I knew she was waiting for me to turn 18 but shit she got like 2 weeks till I am. My sister is coming up on our birthday. I got a text from her telling me to come over. I told her I had to shower and change.
        I got dressed in my black Nike tee shirt, black jeans, and my all black pumas. I found my silver chain and my matching bracelet. My locks had officially locked and they were down to my shoulder now. I could pull my top hair up in a pony tail.
"Yo I'll be back love you" I said to Aidan who was on her phone
"Where you going?" She asked eith her eyebrow up.
"Out I'll be back" I said.
"Uh huh you going to get some whatever have fun" she said smirking
"No I'm not?"I said laughing.
"The cologne you got on yes you are I know that cologne." she said. I smirked and flicked her off. I got in my car and blasted Tech N9ne. I pulled up and saw her brother car. I loved and hated Mauro. He was alot to deal with sometimes. I decided to smoke in my car before I went upstairs and I popped a Xanax. After I finished half my blunt I got out and went upstairs to her apartment and instantly heard arguing. I rolled my eye Heaven is here. I knocked and waited. Zellie opened the door and smiled. I dapped her and she stepped to the side and I walked in.

"Who the fuck invited you" Heaven snapped

"Ya mama hoe" I said and flicked her off. Zellie just laughed out loud. 

"You going to let her talk to me like that" Heaven said.

"You started that Heaven you was disrespectful as fuck" Zellie said. I dapped her brother and sat beside him. He passed me a beer because we knew they would be arguing for like 30minutes until Zellie take her upstairs and fucked her then she shuts up.

"How long they been at it?" I said.

"You really keep fucking testing me Heaven chill the fuck out" Zelllie yelled at Heaven.

"Bout 10 minutes all because she was on her phone and wouldn't let Heaven see it" Mauro said to me. I nodded. 

"Fuck you! You such a hoe" Heaven snapped.

"Takes one to know one bitch you then sucked off and fucked more bitches and niggas then the fucking WNBA AND NBA combined. Withcho loving the crew ass. WE are not together so you don't need access to shit" Zellie said.

"Yes we are" she said.

"Says who the voices in ya head you crazy bitch" Zellie snapped back at her. That was good. I laughed.

"Aint shit funny with your tranny ass" Heaven said. Oh bitch word

"Heaven stop talking to her like that before I fuck you up" Zellie warned."