switch

(We are still in the past)(Age of Reema is 18 and Gizelle 23)

Gizelle
I was laid out at the party on the roof with Baine. We were tripping on mushrooms and watching the stars.
"Yo so what is it about her that drive u crazy" Baine randomly asked. I pass her the blunt.
"Who Remy?" I ask looking at her.
"Duh who else" she said chuckling.
"She my lil baby to be honest I always vibes with her and that innocent appeal always drove me crazy I love that she likes me to hurt her because I want to" I said. I scrunched my nose
"Nigga what" she said laughing.
"I mean sexually I like hurting her, I like cutting her I like watching of cry from pleasure and pain. I like her laugh and I like that she just fucks with me for me not money, not clout just me" I explained.
"Awww my nigga catching feels" Bain coyed.
"Fuck you" I said
"On a bdsm note I love fucking her sister and that one right there more submissive than anything I've dealt with" she said.
"Yeah you got the good girl I got the fucking brat" I said chuckling.
"You love it" she said laughing.
"I really do. She hasnt touched me yet and she been getting attitude because I wont let her" I said and looked at my hands chuckling at the bright colors.
"Why not her sister stroke game good as fuck" bain said chuckling.
"That's why because I know once I let her she taking my soul and ain't nobody tryna deal with that plus it's the submission for me I dont like that" I said. The colors in the sky started to blend to a pretty rainbow of colors
"You can be in control and still receive. You get on top and control it" she said. I thought about it I have been type horny. I havent even let her taste me now I made her watch me bring myself to a peak and let her suck off the residue. She came from that. She was sensitive to my touch and my control and I loved that. I still love that to this day.
"Valid"
After a couple hours we came inside because we got cold. The party was very much like a rave. I decided to do Mollie and start rolling. The music felt amazing. Once my high died down and I stopped rolling tits. I got really horny really hit. I ended up making out with this random girl. The techno music got louder and it felt like it went up my body. I started bouncing to. One thing I loved about Bain was just as alternative as me. She was bouncing with me. I was in a fishnet shirt with my nipples covered with black tape. My pants were cut off black pants. I knew we were raving so I just had all black jordans. My hair was in individual two strand twist. After about 3 hours I came down me and bain went in the car. We sat until my body temperature
"Yooo I'm tryna fuck" she said. I laughed.
"I feel that completely...." I said.
"Let's make a trip" she said slyly and turned the car on. I knew where we were going. Both our flings lived in the same house. Bain took a hit of coke to keep herself up. I was enjoying the left over euphoria.
"Princess" I heard Bain say over the car bluetooth
"Yes ma'am" stephanie voice came through the phone .
"You at home?" She asked
"Yes , I'm here smoking with my sister. Kj and Aidan" stephanie said
"Bet see you in like 15 minutez" Baine said and hung up. Good finished off the blunt and put it out.
As promised we made it there in 15 minutes. I got myself up not saying much because I was beyond high still.
"Yoo I told yo ass you had too many" she said. I flicked her off. We went up the stair and knocked. Stephanie answered
"He-" Bain didnt say shit she just straight went for a wet sloppy kiss.
"Princess show me your room" she said smirking.
"We got company papi I cant just bounce" she pouted.
"You got 10 minutes I'm sitting in here and you Betta come up with a reason we gotta go to your room understand princess" Bain growled. I saw stephanie shiver. Shit yall thought my dominance was bad. I was rougher but Bain was a soft dom and those be alittle scary.
"Yes ma'am" she said.
"Say hi to G" Bain said.
"Wassup" stephanie said.
"My sister just stepped to the store to get more rellos she'll be back" stephanie said. I nodded and went inside.
"Oh shit did we miss a meeting?" Aidan panic.
"Nah ma you good I was with Bain and we were on yall side of town heard about a smoke session we just left a rave" I said
"Yeah you look high as fuck still" Kj said laughing. I chuckled. I joined in there session but stopped when the pulsating in my p*ssy got worse. As if she fucking knew I heard the door open
"Yo they didnt have the peach so yall got grape-" Remy froze and stared at me. She looked so cute in a lavender polo shirt, white Jean's, and lavender pumas. Her locs were down under white beanie. Her lips looking plush and soft.
"Oh uh hey" she said blushing. She was avoiding eye contact because I knew she felt the intense lust of my stare.
"Yeah I invited them over" her sister said smirking. Let's get something clear at this point were going on a year of fucking around and Aidan nor KJ knew about it we just never really told them.
"Sit down and join in. Gee tapped out" stephanie said and shifted because I noticed bain bit her ear. We all knew about Bain and stephanie even if they didnt say anything. We smoked alittle but that pulsating got worse . I put my hand on her thigh not trying to hide it. I wasnt trying to hide us we just never with just her people. She tensed the closer I got to her d*ck.
"Mm wait you cheated" they were playing uno. Bain and Stephanie disappeared. I could smell her cologne and her hair she just twisted today.
"We should go to your room lil baby" I leaned over and whispered in her ear. KJ was slumped and Aidan was in her phone.
"Nope not with you staring at me like that you gonna realign my spin" she said scooting to the end. I smirked grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her to me. She stifled a moan
"I didnt fucking ask"i whispered harsh in her ear.
"Yes daddy" she finally said.
"Uhmm you good best friend" aidan asked.
"Uhm yeah" Remy said smirking.
"Now" I said and got up. I went to her room and counted to 3 before I could get to it she cane in and shut the door.
"Come" I said. She walked over and I gripped her belt loop pulling her to me. I got to those succulent lips tasting sweet like strawberries. My body was still sensitive from the drugs. Her hands lifted my top and touched my bare skin and moan slipped out quicker than I wanted.
"Mmm daddy I love but what got into ahh"she started but I bit her neck hard drawing a small around of blood.
"I am high as shit and horny as fuck and you smell so good" I said and pulled her shirt off and bra. Her moans were so so soft and high. Her panting and I felt her body warm up.
"I um mmm gotta shower Daddy wait" she whined.
"Fuck you shower mamas" I said and picked her up pulled off her Jean's and boxers. I turned her around and bent her over.
"Oh fuck mmm" she moaned as I slipped my tongue between her cheeks.
"Fuck fuck mmm" she moaned. I pulled away.
"Turn" I commanded. She did and looked at me as I stood over her I went to her lips again. Idk if it was the Mollie of just the big pretty eyes glazed with lust that could honestly make me cum as is. I wanted something else tonight.
"Just take control from the top" Bains words played in my head. I pulled away. I took off the tap and she unhooked my belt.
"Let's try something new lil baby" I said gripping her throat.
"Yes daddy anything " she said the submission made me shivered. I used my thumb to caress her lips and she sucked on it. I got her hair again and pulled her to the ground.
"Stay" I said. She listened and i unhooked the rest of my belt her eyes got glossy. It clicked and she smiled.
"Really I can" she said.
"Did i say speak" I said growling. She bit her lip and stared shaking her head no.
"Take the rest off" I told her she wasted no time to crawl over and pulled my short off.
"Can I?" She asked.
"Ohh good girl asking" I said. Last time I almost gave into her but she fucked up and didnt ask if she could take the rest of my clothing off. So I deaded it. She got.my boxers off. Her eyes never left from between my legs. Now she had seen it many time before but this was different. I watched her bite her lip with anxiousness. I scooted to the end of the bed and held her locs back preventing her from going face deep.
"Be a good girl and make Daddy feel good" I hissed. I held her locs and guided her head to me. The pulsating had a heart beat now. Her tongue made contact with that bulb of nerves. She twirled her tongue gliding up and down and playing with my entrance.
"Sss shit baby. Mm that a good girl just like that" I hissed and let my head fall back once she started sucking. I heard her moan into my p*ssy. I laid back and scooted back on the bed. Her soft hands gripped my thighs. She twirled and licked with a slow suck start. She got nasty with it and started burying her face deep. I gasp and moaned louder
"Fuccckk lil baby you're doing so good" the feeling of pleasure was familiar yet foreign almost. I had felt it in years. 3 years to be exact. She moaned again and got lost as she latched onto my already throbbing p*ssy. I felt the pleasure explode in my stomach coating my body like a warm summer breeze. The sounds I held in were slipping out. I held her hair tighter and started grinding against her long tongue. My back arched as my head went back.
"Fuck baby that's it you got Daddy so close baby girl keep going" she stopped and almost could of slapped her but she looked so pretty my juices covering her face.
"You taste good Daddy but can I go inside you" she asked. I nodded because I needed her to keep going. She slipped her tongue back inside me and I felt two fingers. The pleasure intensified instantly my bad unwillingly arch arched.
"Fuck fuck just like that babygirl oh fu-" I started to moan before she latched and sucked hard sending my body into a chaotic over drive. My moans erupted out my throat a bit and I discovered the louder I was the fast and sloppier she got. Heat spread through my body and my back arch I got a death grip on her hair. She sucked harder.
"Shit! Mmm baby your good job your gonna make me.... Fuck ima c*m" I slightly screamed as the heat and knots erupted. My body got stuck and nothing but euphoria spread through me. I heard her moan and lap up my c*m but she kept going. Fucckkkkk.
"Mm babygirl your gonna mmm" I instantly felt my body launch up and my release exploded out as I contracted around her finger.I knew she just made me I felt liquid explode out my body....I know damn well. She let go and the orgasm spasmed through my body causing me to shake
"I do good Daddy"she asked smirking knowing the answers.
"Very good lil baby"i said and tasted myself on her lips. I flipped her to her back never leaving her lips. I got off her and she moved back to the bed. I loved how well she read my cues without even speaking. She held her hands up and looked at me. The sparkle of excitement.
"Actually I kinda need you to touch me for this" I said. I went to her closet and grabbed the strap only we used with each other. I adjusted it and walked to the bed.
"Get on top as up first' I said. She listened and arched her back and turned around. I buried my tongue inside her. She moaned loud as fuck. I took that as a opportunity to shove the trap in her mouth. She choked and moaned I proceeded to move my hip. She did something I didn't expect she moved the harness off by my entrance over and slipped her finger in my p*ssy.
"Oh fuck mmm" I pulled away morning with the sound of her sucking and deep throat the strap mixed the the pleasure her long fingers were causing. She hit my happy spot and that was over. I flipped her on her back and forced her hands above her head and forced myself right inside her.
"Daddy!" The first thing that erupted from her mouth followed by moans. We Weren't in scene because I was too aroused to really pay attention like I should in a scene.  I switched my stroke and she gasped and silent scream came out before my stomach got sticky from her cum but I didn't stop. Between the drugs and the head she unlocked another level of savage
"Wait wait baby" she pleaded . I smirked and stopped. She was regaining her breathe when she realized what I was about to do. Between the drugs, the head and just my general sexual attraction she had activated demon level. Everything was more intense her skin was extra soft, her moans were louder and more intense due to my heightened senses.
"safe word remember" I said and my hand went to her pretty throat I squeezed will she choked a little. Her eyes got wide when I tightened the straps on my hips
"Say my name baby" I whispered in her ear. I said before drilling her tears of pleasure and scream instantly erupted from her mouth
"Say my name babygirl"I said again biting her neck and speeding up my Pace
"Fuck Giselle!!! Daddy Yes! Slow down fu-" her voice got caught and back arched and her eyes went rolled back"
"Hold that shit" I said watching her titties bounce her nail clawing into my hips. I drilled her harder and squeeze her throat that arch was deep enough to hit her spot perfect and honestly anymore. I got a idea.
"Hold it" I said and took the harness off. I went to her lips and she whimpered finding it hard to hold her orgasm in. I got on top of her
"Wait daddy what are you.. oh shit" she moaned as I aligned her with my entrance. The take control from the top kept playing in my head. Plus I never did this with her. I hissed sliding down on her. The nerves inside me all activated all at once. I moaned my damn self and held her throat. Shit this is what my cousin was talking about. I started moving slowly at first because honestly she hurt a little bit. The girth she held.
"Mmm fuck you feel ah"she moaned and tried to grip my hips and I pin her hand down.
"Hold it" I said again. It took me a minute to adjust because it one has been a while since I
"I'm trying but you warm and throbbing on me and fuck you so wet"
"Please I'm going to burst jus- Shìt!" She scream when I started moving. She morphed so good with the inside of me the massaging and hitting my spot as I rotated my hips and bounced to hit it over and over again while hit all the nerves. I for the first time in years heard my wetness. I kept my moans silent and I heard her whimper under me. I smirked and looked down. Her face riddled with pleasure and so badly craving a release. Her hand held the foot board of her bed. She tried reaching up at me again. Her eye brimming with tear and her neck red from my grip
"Don't touch" i whispered in her ear.
"You wanna cum baby?" I asked her quietly she didn't answer so I stopped moving
"No no please don't stop" she whined immediately. I moved faster grinding again her the explosion of heat and tingle caused my body to set a flame
"Fuck baby girl u make daddy feel so good"I started bouncing and grinding hard enough to shake the bed. She was so close to screams her whimpers went louder
"You feel so fucking good I'm sorry" she said before moving up when I moved up and down she caught me off guard but  I went with it
"Say my name baby girl"I said wrapping the belt I had around her neck back around
"Just like I'm sorry.....Fuck Giselle!" Was the last thing she screamed I felt her fill me up and she just went still as her body jolted up and got stuck right as my orgasm seized through my body. She passed around from the pleasure and pressure and came back gasping. Her eyes zeroed in on my p*ssy before her entire face went red
"Shit I'm sorry I couldn't hold it" she said freaking out. I laughed and got off her. I reached and got a cigarette and lit it.
"You're fine. I'm infertile my love" I told her and kissed her forehead.
"Really?" She asked me concerned
"Yea, I'm infertile as doctors call it after 4 miscarriage from the fun of forced sex my body basically can't hold a baby I had a pretty rough growing up lovely when u love with a stepparents and your mother doesn't want to admit he was abusive. My father was in a out but I finally got removed when I was 16 and they put me in his care and I've been better since" I told her I don't talk much about my child hood but I never liked being home and I needed money to save up to move by the time I was of age so I start selling from the bloods and got jumped into them at 14, I did so much I was able to basically retired by 21.
"I didn't know that I'm glad you got out of that tho" she said and laid on my lap.
"Me too now come on get down there and put me to sleep" I said smirking.  She listened
      I ended up falling sleep next to her with her in my arms. I woke up to the blinding light and my phone going off. I noticed for the first time how pretty sunlight looked along her skin. I caressed her cheek and she woke up immediately. She smiled and leaned into my hand and we locked eyes. The moment was ruined when my phone went off again. I sighed and bent over to get it off the floors. As expected it was work.
"Yo" I answered
"Yo we got some business at the club thy drying up and we need another shipment" Tre said. I sighed
"Okay give me like 30min" I said.
"Ight bet put ya clothes on and come on" Tre said laughing. I laughed after him he's the only one I let talk to me like that because we go back to diapers damn near
"Ight nigga" I said and hung up.
"Aww I know that look" she pouted. I leaned down and kissed her.
"I gotta go to work lil baby but come over tonight after your rounds" I told her and kissed her again.
"Okay I'll see you later I'm sore" she said and laid back down. I grabbed my clothes and slipped them back in as I left her room I saw Baine leaving stephS room. I laughed and dapped her.
"Nigga I knew yo ass was still here"I told her.
"Shit had to get one more in before work. She out like a light tho" she said smirking. We walked down the hall and Aidan was staring at us. We looked back at her. Kj came out in a sports bra and shorts she saw us and looked at me.
"Ohh pay up!" KJ said laughing.
"I take it y'all had a good meeting in the back?" Aidan asked me.
"Something like that she gonna be out for a minute tho" I said.
"Wait how long y'all been fucking around?" Kj asked
"A couple months" I said. Aidan smacked her lip and pulled out a hundred and gave it to Kj.
"Y'all made a bet?" I ask laughing.
"I told her y'all was fucking since one meeting you guys came in and u smelled like her cologne" she said.
"Man fuck you cost me 100$ boss damn y'all couldn't of ran a train on Stephanie" aidean said rolling her eyes.
"I don't like to share" Baine said.
"Thank you pleasure doing business with you bae" Kj said and kissed her in the cheek.
"Fuck you Nigga" Aidan said laughing. Her friends ain't shit. I laughed and shook my head. I dapped up Kj and Aidan and slide out the door.

—————————————-
So yeah here it is I been sitting on it for a while I just finally finished it. Do y'all want Baine and Stephanie next chapter or we gonna stick with Giselle and Remy? Lemme know