43 ~ He stole my first kiss

Taehyung's Pov

"He was an angel." she says while her face is pale as if she is hurt, she is nervous and I can understand that easily.

"Who?" I ask, I'm already glad that she still remembers me.

"There was a boy I met when I was 13." she sighs deeply.

"He was innocent like an angel, he was shy, kind, decent and beautiful, he had a beautiful pair of eyes which was very noticeable, we only meet for 7 days and he was the one who stole my first kiss." she chuckles unknowingly.

"I promised him that, I'll meet him again but I couldn't keep my promise, but still I went there for him but couldn't find him there, he was already gone.'' she sighs.

" When I first saw him, I guessed something that he is utterly quiet, sad, and fragile, I still remember the way he called me, he was younger than me though." she is clutching her pendant and smiling unknowingly, that's making me more blissful, she still remembers me, I'm feeling like a little child who got his favourite candy.

"What was his name?" I ask and take a seat on the couch and make her seat beside me.

"He said his name was V but, I was sure that wasn't his real name, maybe he was uncomfortable around me, or maybe he tried to hide himself from me, or he didn't want to expose himself. I really don't know. I didn't force him either, knowing that we will meet again one day and he will tell me his name and everything that is happening with his life but that one day never came." she sighs again.

"Maybe he is angry at me for not meeting with him, only if I could find him once then, I at least ask for forgiveness and explain myself." she looks down, fidgeting her fingers.
I held her hand and interlock our fingers.

"Don't worry, he is not mad, trust me.'' I say and kiss her knuckle.

" How do you know if he is mad or not? I'm sure he is mad. I promised him but I failed to keep my promise.'' she raises her voice a bit but again that turns into soft whispers.

"You kept your promise, Noona, you meet with me again but in different circumstances."

"Was he your first love or something?" I tuck some hair behind her ear.

"I don't know actually but something about him always made me want to know him more, he was awfully quiet and sad, I wanted to know why he always been sad but the times never came. I wanted to make him happy but—" she bites her lower lip, I pull her closer to my chest.

"It's okay, Noona." I plant a soft kiss on her temple. "Don't think about that right now."

"If only I meet with him once." she mumbles, part of me just wanting to reveal my real identity that the boy is me but again I stopped myself from that. I want her to find her childhood love by herself.

****

"I want to go back to my workplace." she says while slurping her Ramen.

"You sure you can do it?" I ask and she quickly nods while eating like an adorable little kid. I really don't want her to take any risks.

"Yes, I'm two hundred percent sure." she says confidently, I chuckle, she is being extra cute today.

"Besides, I get bored easily, if I spend time in the office with you and the boys, It will make me cheerful." she takes a bite of her pizza slice and then sips from the coke. She looks cute when she eats like this, not caring anything but devouring everything.