💜-2-💜

(Y/N)'s pov;

"Kai, whoever you are... Be ready for me."

I went out of the gun room and went to my dad's office. He gave me the 'Kai' guy's location and then I went outside of our mansion, getting on my motorbike.

 He gave me the 'Kai' guy's location and then I went outside of our mansion, getting on my motorbike

I started it, revving it for a moment before taking off.

-time skip~

As soon as I reached the location, I took off my helmet and waved some of my hair back. I then grabbed my mask and put it on, getting off my bike. I then made my way in the dark-lit alleyway. 

As I heard a voice, I quickly hid in a corner, merging with the darkness. I clearly heard a low voice and immediately recognized that its a male voice.

But I couldn't hear what he's saying properly, it felt like if he was on drugs or drunk... or both. 

I grew curious and wanted to peek, but I tried to stop myself since I knew it would be dangerous if he notices me. Still, curiosity won against me to which I slightly peeked.

I spotted a guy coming my way, he was talking on the phone with a bottle of alcohol in his free hand. As soon as the reflection of the street light hit his face, he was directly looking at me.

Oh shit! I shouldn't have done that!

I took in a deep breath and hid my gun in a special placement, my upper right thigh. 

"I won't need my gun, I'll just fight him with my bare hands.. Yeah."

I closed my eyes tight as I felt a wave of adrenaline rush through my body. This was my first mission, and I don't wanna mess it up. As I felt he was near me, the cold breeze blew, sending my hair to the side.

I was a bit scared of just showing up in front of him, so I decided to wait for him to walk past me and I could just approach him from behind. Simple. 

Right now, he's right in front of me so I clenched my fist to calm down a little, impatiently waiting for him to past me. I sighed softly, turning my head to the left as he stared at me.

After 5 seconds of scanning me, he finally walked forward. I quickly approached him, raising my hand as I was so ready to knock him out. But suddenly, he stopped and looked back.

I smirked and punched him but he dodged my hit and smirked. 

Kai; "Hm, what do we have here?"

I groaned and slapped his face and then I punched him in his stomach, making him back up a little. He grinned as he admired me from head to toe. 

Kai; "What do you want from me, little girl?"

-he scoffed as I narrowed my eyebrows.

Kai; "Who sent you?"

He stood back from me because he knew that he's drunk and couldn't fight, his legs were all wobbly. I smirked at his pathetic state, getting closer to hum, slowly.

Kai; "Back off, girl. I can kill you very easily."

His words didn't stop me, instead I went up to him so quickly he didn't even notice. I raised my leg and kicked him in his crotch, making him scrunch his nose and fall to the ground in pain. 

I jumped on him and hit him in his jaw, some blood leaking from him mouth. I then got off his weak body and started kicking him in his stomach, making him groan in total pain. 

"Are you sleepy yet, boi?"

I didn't get a response so I squatted down beside him and took of his jacket. I searched his jacket for the item my dad wanted, but I didn't find it. I threw his jacket to the ground and pressed down on his chest.

"Motherfucker.. making it hard for me, huh?" 

My hands slipped down towards his torso and that's when I felt something hard between his groin and torso. I slipped my hand up under his shirt and felt a gun.

"Thanks for the gun," I smiled and grabbed it, making a key fall out of his pocket??

I took it in my hands and decided to take it with me too. And with that I walked back to my bike, leaving the hopeless guy on the cold wet ground. 

-time skip~

I ran inside the mansion and went straight to my dad's office. I opened the door and stood in front of him, my mask still on my face. I made eye contact with him and placed a letter on his table which I had to search for.

I didn't show him Kai's gun and the key because I wanted to keep it to myself. 

He then looked up at me with a proud smile, so I took it as he's satisfied with me accomplishing my mission?

Dad; "I'll make you the Leader.. tomorrow."