💜-7-💜

(Y/N)'s pov;

Since the last time I met Felix, things started to get really strange. When I ask mom what's up with him, all I get was- "I don't know. You're imagining, baby. No, what do you mean he's acting strange."

But obviously, I don't believe her. I'm sure Felix's hiding something from me and it looks like mom is too. Dad? He's abroad in Australia, it's the second month and he's still not back.

Honestly, being the Leader of a Gang doesn't change your status in my family. I'm always getting rejected and always loses in fights, and it looks like I don't have much rights as my brother.

Ugh.

While laying on the couch, being hopeless/useless, Felix approached me. I silently followed him with my eyes and he shouted:- "I'm going out!" Probably to mom..

His eyes then met mine as a lazy smirk appeared on his face. Oh the competitiveness against me and him.. triggered me a whole fucking lot. 

I slowly got of the couch and stood in front of him, crossed arms and looking at him with narrowed eyes. 

"Where do you think you're going?"

Felix; "On a mission, of course."

"I didn't give you a mission to be on."

Felix; "Look, I have somewhere to be, aight?"

"Really? Why lie to me, Felix? You could just simply spill the truth, I am your sister."

Felix; "Whatever."
-he rolled his eyes and pushed passed me.

He grabbed the doorknob, walking out and lightly slamming back the door. 

"Have a nice day, little shithead."

That's when it hit me- like literally. He just left which means he's actually hiding something from me, and I know he's lying to me about "being somewhere".

I excitingly clapped my hands as a devilish smile appeared on my face, "Felix may be bitching around but little did you know, that I'm hacking the fuck out of your Fortnite account."

-time skip!

I walked into his room and it was pretty dim, all the windows were covered with the curtains which didn't let the sunlight pass through. I looked around and spotted the same fox mask on a black desk and an open laptop.

I walked to it, sitting on the chair. I cracked my knuckles and then turned on the laptop. 

"Let's see what I've been learning in my hacking classes those past years of training."

Please enter Password

Simple. I just typed in his birth date. A light smirk of satisfaction plastered on my face as I tapped on a few files. But this one file caught my attention.. MP Barret M82.

Well, I know that MP means (Main Project), but what the hell does Barret M82 means?! i clicked on the file and again.. really?

Please enter Password

I didn't know what to do anymore so I just typed my name- and there's no way it's gonna let me in- NO FUCKING WAY, IT DID!

Please wait.. File Opening

As a picture showed up, i instantly covered my mouth, I couldn't believe what I saw.. There were photos of me- sleeping, when I was at that Gang Party, and others.