Illusion- Loki

A/N: LOKI CHAPTER!!!!! This is also a really sad chapter. I don't think I'm able to write happy stories 😂. I hope you enjoy it though. Oh and you're dead.

During the battle in New York, you were asked by the Avengers to help them stop Loki. You weren't a fan of hurting him because he was your husband, but you didn't want him to hurt people because of a lie.

You got up to Stark tower and tried to convince Loki, along with Thor's help to get him to stop. You got the closest to him at a strange moment of realisation. But he snapped back and stabbed you. Thor tried to save you by getting you medical attention, but it was too late. Loki killed you.

When Loki was sent back to Asgard, he was imprisoned by Odin. Staying in that cell for the rest of his life.

Loki hardly slept. At first, he was fine... acting like nothing had happened, but day by day he slowly changed. He conjured an illusion of you to talk to because he felt guilty, and he was lonely. He then casted another illusion, to fool any passing guards or any of the other inmates, so he didn't get humiliated further for his emotions.

--------

"Y/n..." Loki mumbled into the empty room. He casted your illusion again.

"Hello, my love, is something the matter?" you asked with a concerned tone.

"I'm sorry," Loki whispered.

You laughed quizzically, "what do you mean love?"

"I killed you," Loki admitted.

You laughed again, "Darling what are you talking about?" You moved over to him, sitting by him. You cupped his cheek, so he was looking at you, but his eyes were full of tears.

"I... you remember when I fell off the rainbow bridge?" Loki asked sadly.

You nodded and let him continued.

"I wasn't lucky to be caught by the people that caught me. They tortured me and starved me. They did horrible things to me so that I would lead them to victory. They used my want to rule and manipulated that so I would do what they said," Loki explained.

You looked at him concerned and confused, "what are you saying Loki?" You asked seriously.

"I was abused y/n, by Thanos, and the Chitauri to get them what they want, and when you and Thor tried to stop me, tell me I was wrong, I killed you."

You felt tons of emotions at once, "what... what am I then Loki?" You asked fearing the answer.

"You're an illusion, you're not real..."

--------

That's what happened, every time he'd conjure you, he'd explain it over and over again, torturing every version of you he made, and himself at the same time.

The only person who was able to see through his illusion was Frigga.

--------

Frigga had come down to see Loki, she had wanted to see him since he went into the prison, but she couldn't because Odin wouldn't allow it, so she went down during the evening, telling Odin she didn't feel well, so she was able to get out of the dinner that night.

She went down to the dungeons and the guards stopped her.

"My Queen," the guard started.

"I'm here to see my son." She commanded elegantly. The guard nodded and accompanied her to the cell. She stood in front of the cell and saw Loki.

"Loki," she said. Both the illusion and the real Loki looked up. Your illusion also looked at the window.

The illusion stared speaking, but Frigga put her hand up.

"Loki, do not take me for a fool, I know this is an illusion." She said and the illusion disappeared leaving your illusion there, he tried to make it disappear, but he didn't have the energy to.

"Loki..." Frigga softly sighed. The real Loki looked up at his mother with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry mother."

A/N: Shorter chapter, and I feel like I wanted it to be more detailed however I couldn't really think of anything else to add. I hope you enjoyed it though.