Passion- Adam

A/N: This is another double chapter this one with Adam and the next chapter with Thomas Sharpe yay!! That one's also a little spicy.

"Let's play a game," I say to Adam. A couple of hours ago, Adam bit me so I had turned, and I was very lethargic, so I'd been drinking almost of his supply, so we had to come up with a way to distract myself from the thirst and learn control.

"What?" Adam asks as he looks down at me, I was sitting in front of him on the floor as he sits on the old red sofa with a guitar in his hands.

"Truth or dare. I won't be able to distract myself if I'm sat here thinking about drinking, so truth or dare."  I say getting up and sitting next to him.

"Okay then," Adam says and turned to me, "truth or dare?"

"Mmm dare." I speak.

"Kiss me." he says, and I smile leaning over to him, I kiss him passionately, and move over onto his lap, making out with him. When we separate, I see that Adam's face is blissed out and I kiss his nose.

"Truth or dare."

"I want you to kiss me like that again." Adam says.

I laugh, "you can't choose your own dare!" I fall back onto the red sofa.

"Fine, dare." He says and dives for me and kisses me deeply and passionately. I laugh at him, and I hit his shoulder to make him stop.

"Hey, I need to give you your dare." I laugh, Adam stops and looks at me, "kiss." I smile and we continue to make out. Adam pulls away and looks at me.

"Truth or dare?" he asks.

"Mmm truth." I decide and twirl a piece of hair with my finger.

"What was the scariest moment of our life?" Adam asks.

I think for a moment, "I went on a date with someone, and they tried to get me to get me to go home with them, when I went  to the bathroom, the guy tried to slip a drug in the drink, but he didn't mix it, and one of the girls from somewhere else in the bar came over and was like, 'that dude just slipped shit in your drink'," I explain and I can see Adam's face move from concerned to angry then to pride.

"I fucking hate zombies," Adam groaned.

"Well, some of them are dicks, some aren't."

"You're new, you'll understand," Adam waves off.

"Okay," I laugh, rolling my eyes, "truth or dare?"

"Truth," Adam says starting curiously at me, I smile.

"Why do you love music so much?" I ask.

"Because it is a language, that when done right, can hold immense power, but the zombies ruin everything, so music now is just a piss take." Adam says and gets up huffing full of annoyance.

"Darling come back!" I say as I watch him walk into our bedroom. I struck a nerve. After a few seconds, I walk to the bedroom and see Adam sat on the edge of the bed. I walk over to him and gently sit next to him.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Truth or dare?" Adam mumbles.

"What?" I ask again looking at him confused.

"Truth or dare?" he repeats.

"Truth?" I say, still not understanding where the conversation is going.

"Have you ever loved something so much, so purely, and that thing ended up getting ruined?" He asks. I make the connection he was making, but I refuse to make any audible or physical indication that I understood.

"Yes," I reply in a whispered tone.

"What was it?" Adam then asks like I was lying.

"Love," I answer, Adam raises his head, "but that all changed when I met you." I finish and kiss Adam softly, "I know you hate being like this, and I know that you've been around a lot longer than I have, but that doesn't mean that all hope is lost. We've got each other, and it doesn't matter about some stupid zombies." I say holding his cheek, so Adam doesn't look away. He moves in my hand, so he kisses my palm, then takes my hand off his cheek holding it with both his hands.

"I love you y/n." He says, as a lone tear falls from his eye. He's never cried in front of me before, it's scary to see him so broken, but good that he trusts me to see him so broken.

"I love you too Adam." I pull him into a hug, and I sit with him, hugging each other tightly, slowly running my fingers through Adam's miraculously untangled hair, "I have a dare for you." I say after sitting in silence for about 5 minutes.

"What?" He asks.

"Teach me to play violin."

A/N: Rather short, didn't really know where to go with it, because I was going to write that y/n (you) would sit with Adam and write some lyrics to go with one of the songs he'd composed, but I'm not creative enough to do that in a short time frame. But I hope you liked it anyway.