The new kid

"I love you", is what I said as soon as I see my boyfriend John. We meet at my home so we can get ready for school together, because it is the first day back after summer break. He has some of his clothes in my closet in case he stays a night. I tell my boyfriend to wear a blouse and some trousers, but he wants to dress all fancy. "As long as you dont embarras me", I say. We both laugh. He chooses my clothes. He chose a pair of pink trousers and a normal white t-shirt. We grab ouu\r bags and go downstairs. Both we say goodbye too my mom and we go outside. We get on our bikes and go to school. School starts at 8.30 am. We arrive at 8.15 am. There are already a lot of people, because everyone wants to say hello to eachother after summer break. John and I walk inside looking for our friends. They are sitting at our usual spot. It is kinde the place where all the losers are. I sit down next too Lexy. John sits down next to Mace and in the middel is Tracey. We all talk about our summer break, even tho we didn't do a lot. The only one that went on a trip was Mace. She has rich parents. You may be asking what a rich kid does in a group full of losers. Well she was first part of the popular group, but they kicked her out as soon as the found out she was snooping around with one of the girls boyfriend. Speaking of them, they just walked in. On the right we have Lucy. She is wearing all pink and a louis vuitton bag. On the left we have Sarah. She is wearing a flower dress and has no bag at all. In the middle front we have Amanda. She is kinda the leader of the group. She is wearing the tiniest skirt ever and a short shirt. Also she is wearing high heals, but the star of the outfit is her gucci bag that goes with her everywhere.

Now the popular boys are walking in. There are actually just 2 boys of them, Adam and David. They are both jocks. Than suddenly the whole hallway is silent. A tall handsome boy walks in. I think about 6.2 long. He is wearing a black leather jacket and has brown hair and blue eyes. All the boys keep talking, but every girl is looking. He walks to the popular boys and starts talking, I don't hear him saying anything, but it seems like the boys like him. The bell rings.