Why me?

I walk into the classroom. I sit next to my boyfriend just like always. When the teacher walked in, the new kid also walked into the room. He doesn't sit down, but he stands is front of the class. "Hi, I am Alex", is what he said. After that i guess he just said that he is 17 and moving to this town, because of his parents work. But really everything I could hear was his lovely British accent. He walks towards the table behind me and sits there. I already know he is going to be a piece of shit, because he hangs out with the jocks. The whole lesson is just boring, but that's, because it is history. Why do we even have to learn history. I mean they are all dead en we don't live there anymore. During lunch break we are sitting at our usual spot. Than Alex comes to us. "How are you doing losers?", he says laughing. "Y'all reading books during break?", he says in a mean way. Than he grabs a book from my bag. It is my diary. He starts reading the most embarassing pages in the book. Than he throws water over it and gives it back to me. Why me? "You know what, I don't let people mess with me", I say. I grab my yoghurt from lunch and throw it all over him. Than my bottle of water is going over him too. His whole shirt is wet. It was a white shirt, so you can see his abs thru the shirt. Despite the fact that there is yoghurt all over him, he still looks hot with his shirt wet. Than the principal walks in on us. We both walk with her to the office. Both of us get detention. After school I go to detention. The fact is that I don't mind going, because he deserved it.

When I walk into the room I see he has already changed clothes, but he still has kinda wet hair. We are the only two people that have detention. I sit next to him, because the teacher said so. I read a book to pass the time. All Alex is doing is just staring to the wall. I'm wondering what he is thinking. "I'm going away for about 15 minutes, don't walk out of the classroom", says the teacher. When the teacher is gone, Alex starts to look at me. I stand up and walk around. Then I lean against the wall, because I just wanna get away from Alex. I close my eyes. Than I feel something on my arm. It is Alex's hand. He grabs it and put it above my head against the wall. His warm breath comes closer. I do nothing. He whispers in my ear: "You better not do that again or their will be a consequence, my love". Than he just waits another second and than turns away and walks back to his seat. He left me with butterflies in my stomach, even tho I have a boyfriend.

Detention is over and I go home.