Really?

During detention I got Alex his number. Just so I could put him in the groupchat of our class. In the evening I get a text. It is from John. I kinda hoped it was from Alex. John wants to meet up and talk about our day. We meet at our usual spot at the park. He asks me about detention. All I tell him is that it was boring and nothing really happened. Also that Alex is the most annoying boy ever. Of course I don't tell him about the moment Alex and I had, after all he is my boyfriend. We talk the whole evening. Than my mom texts me to come home. I give John a kiss and walk back home. When I'm home I go to the bathroom to dress for bed. I get a text. This time it isn't from John, actually it is from Alex. There is a little spark in me. He asks how I'm doing. "Fine", I react. "Don't act like this, i know you want to text me", says Alex. I mean he is kinda right, but I'm not gonna say that. "You have a very big ego dont you?", I text back. "Well who wouldn't with this kinda body and face", says Alex. He sends a photo of his abs. Something in me wants to go with it, but I know i can't. This boy Alex could be a big problem for me. "Fun", I text back. I turn my phone off and lay down in bed. Really? That just happened to me, and why me?