part 4 UwU ᖶђē ¢lคŞŞr໐໐๓

↤↤↤↤↤↤↤↤↤↤↤↤↤↤ ~ ↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦↦

A/N: hey guys long time no see, sry for the late updates 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺. As i said before school and stuff and i will be updating soon lol. I LIED, i am so sorry about this 😪😫😞😖😭😭😢. but here i am updateing thisshit. hheheheh. i had my vaccine's 2nd does lately and i wasn't feeling it. the second dose is strong but it is different for everyone. the first da i fine fine but also my cousins came over and kept attacking me. and of course, they would hit my vaccine arm. and i starting dieing at 3am that day because you see i was watching anime, youtube and then they were attacking me to play Roblox with them so ya (or was it Minecraft i don't remember). the 2nd day girl i was dead i didnt know how to react to the pai, but the pain felt good.😗😅. and guess what i went to me friends house so ya i died there too. and my mom and dad are saying that they will throw away and take away my laptop :( and i scared. BUT DON'T WORRY YOU SEE I TALK BACK. I EITHER DONT SYA ANYTHING AND WALK AWAY OR I DO SAY SOMETHING, OR I IGNORE OR I IGNORE AND TELL THEM SOMETHING ON REPEAT HEHE. SINCE THEY WERE LIKE OH I WILL BE GIVEING YOU TUTOR. WHENEVER THEY SAY I WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR LAPTOP I WILL SAY AGAIN. AND THEN I WILL SAY: IF YOU DO THEN I WON'T DO THE STUPID TUTOR OR ANY STUDYING!. something like that but i think you get what i mean. OR I WILL JUST FLAT OUT SAY !NO!.😁😁😁😊😋🥰🤪🤭🤭🤭🤭 HEHEHEH.

ANYWAYS SRY FOR A WHOLE STORY OR MY LIFE I HAVE MORE BUT THAT CAN WAIT HEHE. sorry for a whole life leature lol lets start the story UwU.

also, play the music is a MUST!!

!(UPDATE: MY YOUNGER BROTHER ATTACKED ME AND MY MOM YELL AT ME FOR IT)!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV:

i WALKED INTO THE GAIOJNT CLASSROOM  with me fat aasssss that no one could compare too! 

everyone looked at me. wow i popluar already huh, ya thATs what i thouhgt soOoOo.

TEACHER: STUP THE FUCK UP PEOPLE OR I WILL PULL YOU FUKING HAIR OUT

POEPLE: oH nO nOt M-M-M-M-M-M-M Y hAiR

TEACHER THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

CANDYCAT: WHO IS THIS GIRL UGH WHAT ARE THOSE SHE WAERING

TEACHER TO CANDY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CANDY: STOPPPP STOOPPP OKOKOKOKOKOOKO THAT HURRT I AM GOIN TO SUE YOU!!!

And witht that she stomp her dicon legs out of the classroom

TEACHER:  you may tell us about your self but quickly i need to fuking teacher

Y/N: ok first of all if anyone makes funny of anything of mine like theses badd boys. 

i said pointing at my filp folps.

Y/N: YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE NEVR BORN

i give them and uwu face 😊🤪🥵🥵🤭🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺.
 after i gave them other info about myself and told them how rich i am and how badass. you get it right eithere way they could even compare to me. alothought when speaking i kept makeing eye conact with this beuauuitful pinky pick pig 🥵🥵🐷🐷🎀. and since everyone know that i am the main characters of course why wouldnt i beee .🤪🤪😁🥰🥰🙄🙄😈😈😘😜🥵🥺🥺💃💃.  the teacher told me to sit in the empty seat between peppa pig and harry potter. 

GOD DAM HER NAME WAS PEPPA PIG 🤪🥵🥵🥵😉😉. THAT NAME IS SOOO AND SHE LOOK SOO LIKE A SUUSSY BAKA. 😈😈😜

i headed to the seat and i couldnt help but look at her and i knew she musthave felt the same because she loook at me too.

i sat my ass down on the chair with i thump. as soon as i sat down i heard something break and alnong with it came a giant thump. 

IT WAS CAT NOIR!!! DADDY!!🥵🥵😫😫☠☠👽. he chair broke as the whole class watched him i couldn't help but laugh so loud at the scene. soon after evryone started laught along including the teacher.

as everyone sat down and cat noir running and crying out of the class room. i couldnt help but sigh. the school will be something else i know right.