Part 5

*walking out of the the last class to the cafeteria*
Y/n's thoughts: honestly class was boring until this guy named pedro pony felll out of his seat and landed with i loud thump

i swaer the whole class laughed at him even i did. the teacher just gave up with us and left the classroom. people in the class were of course eating food🙊🙄🙄🍎🍏🍎🍏. 

pedro was crying and at this point he was ready to run out of the class. but before he could even standup someone threw a banana peel and he sliped all the way to the other side of the classroom. AND GUESS WHAT HEEE BROKKE THE WALLL AHAHHAHVYGBQUHVNV🤪🤣🚀🚀🔊🔊🤣🤣🙄👻👻🤪🤪🍌🍌🍅🍎🥦🍅🍌💞.

AND HE BROKE ANOTHER WALL AN DDDD WAS NEEVERR SEEN AGAIN (for the rest of the day of course🙄🙄👆🏻👆🏻)

Anyways class was basecially done now because they teacher is gone and class had 20 minutes left.

A few people decided to stay in the room to hangout whatever and majoity left somehwere. LET me get 1 THING STARIGHT UWU *CUTELY BLICK TWICE* me and my gucci flipflops arent shy we can jump the whole ass in eatire school right now right here *cracks knukels and neck* . anyways i was sayingi am not shy i am just motivate not to talk to anyone cause  I AM NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS. ok its cause bicth waan be like me eeeeee.

so i decided to find my way to the roof top hehe. as i was walking there i put my golden airpods pro max 12 plus air on and blasted music in my ears. I walked past poeple but i just fliked the middle finger at them either if they stared at me or didnt 🖕 🖕. but i only pased by atleast 10 poeple.

once i reachers there i was dancing. BCAUSE I FOUDN THIS PLACE ALL BY MY SLEFFFF YAaaa.

I found the nerest bench and layed down there. i moved my pureee sliky unicorn rainbow hair out of the way and layed there for a good 15minutes and then stood up to hear vocies.😅🤫

IT WAS PEDRO PONY!!!

MORE LIKE PEDRO MUMMYYYYY AHHA  this man came out of the school looking like a mummy with bandages all over the body. i laughed at the scene. he got into a mini cooper and bright pink on toooo HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.👻👻👻😂👳🏼

at the time i stoped laugh the car was long gone and i was hungry. When i checked the time it was 1 minute till lunch time so i headed towards the cafeteria 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

luckly i had a sandwich cut into 4 piece and i ended up eating 2 piece heheh 💖💖💖

            AND I HAVE ENERTED THE CAFEATARIA..............

A/n: thank youu for reading this chapter guyyyyyyyssss.

ANYWAYS ITS  2:05 AM RIGHT NOW AND I NEED HELP I DONT FEEL SLEEPY BUT I DO ANYWAYS 

THANK YOU FOR WAITING AND READING THIS DUMB ASS BOOK 💖💖