Part 6 the cafe

Y/n POV: as I entered the room most eyes are on me on and I know they be jealous of me but mostly because I was new BUT WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT anyways as I walked to get my tray of food I pushed a lot of people because you see I am the main character and everyone will fall under me as I am there queen.
Lol people were mad and some even tried to fight me.
BUT GUESS WHAT I BEAT THEM WITH ONE PUNCH AHHEHEHEHE.
As I picked up my tray of fooddddy which Gordon Ramsey gave to me,someone came up to me and said
"Hey I'm Zoe DO YOU WANT TO CONE SOT WITH US" she said in a quirky tone
I agreed of course cause my plan to rule the school won't be a secess if I don't have friends and I really want to know more about this hoty pink pig. God she makes me organism when i think of her i need to know more about her.

as i walked over to the table where they sat. i immdatealy look at her and it was the pink pig.  she noticed i was staring at her so then she stared back  at me i swaer i let a small moan slip out. but i believe no one heard me.

i pretended like nothing happened and i the baddie bitch bleep blop of the group. i put my bling bling, jling dimond 24k gold gucci shoes on the table.

everyone was really shocked becuase i knew they were jealous 🤪🤪🤟🏻🤟🏻. but i noticed peppa just smriked at me. EXCUSE ME, but i mean it was kindof hot thoOoOo.  i starte dblushing a litlle just by looking at her UGHHHHH 😝😖

" HI GUYSS YOU MUST ALREAYD KNOW ME I WAS THE ONE BADDIE IN YOUR CLASSS AHAH I KNOW RIGHT I HOPE YALL CAN BE MY SUSSY BAKAS oOpS DID I CALL YOU GUYS MY SUUSSY BAKASS HAHHAHAHAH SO QRUKIY I KNOWWWW. HAHHAH SORRY IM SOOOOOOO QURKIY AHHAHA" i said i was about to sya something else but.

"Yo Y/n party at my place tonight BTW i'm peppa pig  I KMNOW we cool you are invited to our firend group little piggy" she spoke to me and called me to little pig ahhh how sreamy she must be like the big big piggy ya~~~~~

everyone at the table agreed to what she said. and with that the bell rang the lunch was over.

"Y/n dont leave i have something to tell you little piggy" peppa spoke to me  soon after i got up.

i walked over to her and she stoodd up aswell face to face with me. i swear there WAS only 12 insches away. but i wanted to tight that space and to justr kiss her allready because thoes lis of hers really be look tasty 🤤 👅 .

but before i relized it was only me and peppa in the whole cafeteria.

peppa spoke first after our 1 minute staring contest jEezZ, i didnt relize i was staring at her, UGH i am ebreasing my self already and it only the first day of school. i looked to my left slightly lowing my head and looking toward the ground.

"it about the party~"

"OH REAlly" still looking at the ground

peppa suddenly grabed  my chin pulling my face closer to hers, i swaer i moaned right in her face

"i want you to come in youR sexxxest clothing ever"

"yaaa~ my sexewxtys~ clothing ever~ *hipppcup*" i said in a dreamy voice "WAIT WHAT NO WHY WOULD I COME SHOW UP TO YOUR PARTY WEARING THAT NONONONO PEPPA I-"

PEPPA STIGHT AWAY PINNED MY TO THE FLOOR 

I MOANED AGAIN GWD CANT I EVER STAWP MOANIFG WHEN I AM AROUNF HERRR 😖😖😖

she smriked and got really close to my ear where i could feel her baby hairs whcih turned me into a tomato  🍅 .

she wispered in my ear"it not an option itsa demand little piggy you musts follow whT I SAAY in order to hang out with us and i know you dont want to leave king piggy because after all i do have  a lot of secrets of you, dont forget you have moaned multiple times because of me"

i was still red she knew i wanst lying, UGHHHHH such A SUUSY BaKAA but i loveee itt thooo and i oop. it just that she always make to play this game of her and i am always on the edge ahahh so quirkyyyyyyyy~.

"okokok fine JUST stop it uwu plzzz sempaiiiiii i will comeeeeee" i said in a uwu vocie

peppa poppa king BITCHHH got up from top of me and i quickly got up from a top from her and started brushiig off dirt. bcAUSE you lknow you never want to get dirt on your outfits bling bling and dont forget the shoeeeeewssssssssss

when i looked up i didnt see peppa she was gone and just then someone grabbed my hand form behind causeing me to step back a few.

i swaer i was readddddddyyyyy to beat this bitch fukinh ass hoolew up maan.

then then i feel and back of someones head on my sholder. it WAS PEPPAA..

i could tell because their was a birght pink flashily thingy shineing in the coner of my eye and i can tell about the senet

"ou better come my little piggy *snort* and btw *snort* class has started*"

and when she finshed her sentence i turn around as quickly as i could peppa wasnt there anymore no one was here. i looked at the time and lunch was over 10 minutes ago. 

ugghhhhh never min i guess i will just skip my last two classes of the day and go check out what i am going to waer for the party to night......

A/n: hey guyssss uwu 🤪🤪🤪🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️ i just wanted to let you know THANK YOU FOR 83 READSSSSS AHH THANK YOUUU UUUUWUUU. I AM soooooooo greatful for all this especially since life it not soo good at the moment. during this "break" i had no interest in writing this at all and my goldfish died because my horse ate it and i got mad at the horse so i ate the horse and now i dont know who killed my horse and goldfish. i just cant find then anywhere😫😫😢😭😭. so if if you see a fish and a horse together anywhere plzz contact meeeee i need them backk. fiiabkjvbkahbvaeoghago;eb.   ANYWAYS will try to update as soon as possible when i feel like to because school isnt soo tiring. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

so i willl seee you gusy in the next chapterrrrr 🤪🤪😝😝💃🏻💃🏻😊😊😘😘🥰🥰.

chapter end, Author out.