He's Ours

When Hana had taken the hair strands off of Chuuya's jacket. She wasted no time finding a DNA analysis office, and she dropped off his hair in a little bag and then let them swab her mouth. They told her it would take about a week, and the whole time she was a nervous wreck. She hoped and she prayed she was right. She could feel it in her gut. And when she received the results in the mail a week later, her heart stopped. She felt her eyes fill up with tears and she ran to Kansuke.

"I was right!"

Kansuke looked up from the papers he was doing for work, at his wife. "What?"

"I was right! I told you I was going to go get his hair tested and I was right! Look!"

Hana showed him the paper, and he looked at the results. It was a positive match. Kansuke's eyes widened, he couldn't believe it. His wife was right. The child they saw, that little boy she was so persistent of not letting go of, was their boy.

"Oh my god..." Kansuke wiped the tears going down his face. "I can't believe it..."

"Believe it." Hana said, cupping his face. "That's our little boy... They told us he was dead. But he isn't... He's alive, well, breathing..."
"Oh god Hana... We have to find him."

"I know..." She said softly. "I know..."

Hana and Kansuke didn't know where to look. They tried, but there was zero information on the boy they had seen. It was as if he didn't exist at all which was terribly frustrating, but luckily for them one day when Hana and Kansuke were having their usual cafe morning breakfast. Chuuya had come in alone. He didn't know why he was here, maybe in hopes of finding his parents here too. Chuuya was so scared of the truth, what if they didn't care about him anymore? What if-

"Chuuya?"

The ginger heard his name softly and he turned around.

"I know... I know you don't know who I am. But I... I know you very well." Hana said softly."I-"

"I know who you are..." Chuuya said softly. "I knew who you were when I first saw you. I was just scared... so I didn't say anything..."

"Oh baby boy..." Hana pulled the petite ginger into her arms and she sighed feeling comforted by being able to finally hold her son. "What were you afraid of...?"

Chuuya pulled back with tears in his eyes. "...that maybe you didn't want me anymore..."

"Oh Chuuya... my love... we have always wanted you. We wanted and we loved you so much from the moment we realized we were pregnant with you." His mother said, wiping his tears. "So don't you ever think that..."

Chuuya felt as both of his parents hugged him so tightly. Kansuke and Hana pulled back smiling at him. "Are you hungry?" His father asked.

Chuuya nodded. "...Yeah I haven't had breakfast this morning."

"Well then how about we all sit down and have breakfast? You can order anything you want..."

Chuuya smiled looking at both of them. "I'd love that."

To Be Continued...