C2

HIIIII, I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED 💀 I've been lazy and bUsy with with my friends, work, and girlfriend 😩 so.. just uhh enjoy ? 

____________

{NARRATOR'S POV}

Gon was laying on his bed thinking about killua, he wondered why he had this feeling that always came whenever he was near him. He gave it a thought for the past few days, then it clicked. He was in love with his best friend.. Killua.

{GON'S POV}

'Hmmm... I wonder what Killua is doing, should I visit him..? What if he's busy..' I thought before I heard the front door being knocked on. I flinched and quickly got up and ran to the door noticing that I forgot to put my pants on!!(he has an underwear on bro) I ran back to my room and took y pants and put them on, hearing louder banging. "I-I'm coming!! Just wait a second!!" I yelled and ran to the door, opening it. There I saw killua with an unpleased face.

"Ah! K-Killua!"

"Ugh, took you long enough!!" -Killua

"hehe.. sorry..-"

"Are you gonna let me in yet or not ?" -Killua

"ah! yea, come in!" I said moving to the side a bit

I watched him walk inside and sit down on a chair. He stared at me and looked up and down at me.

"I-is there something on me?" 

"Nahh, nothings on you" I heard him mumble something at the end but I couldn't really make out on what he said.

"Huh ?"

"Nothing" he said blushing

"Okay..-"

"soooo why are you here ? I thought you were busy or something"

"Well, I'm not, I got bored so I wanted to hang with you" -Killua

I slightly blushed at the fact that he wanted to hang out with me, but we always hang out together so why am I blushing ? eh whatever.

"Oh okay! We can go up the mountains again, or maybe go in the forest and look for cool things!!"

"Umm, I don't wanna do that, I have something else in mind..." -Killua

______________________

Cliffhanger ? eh idk, another 3 months I guess :) BYEE