C3

Loading preview.. ;

"Umm, I don't wanna do that, I have something else in mind..."

.

.

.

.

Narrator's POV

"Oh! well what is it?" Gon asked Killua who was blushing intensely.

"W-well.." Killua stuttered and it became harder for him to say what he wanted to do due to Gon's heavy gaze.

Gon soon became impatient and yelled out "Well what?! I'm becoming impatient so just tell me!" He snapped at Killua. Killua's mood changed and he pulled Gon to the bedroom and pushed him on the bed and got ontop of him.

"That's no way to talk to your master, darling..~" He whispered in Gon's ear seductively. This action made Gon flustered and attempted to try and push Killua off him but Killua had all his weight on him.

Killua then began to suck and lick on Gon's neck, as if it was his last meal request before dying. Gon moaned loudly as Killua sucked harder, then pulled away and took Gon's shirt off and tossed it somewhere in the room.

"W-wait! K-Killua! n-no I don't want this!" Gon yelled out but Killua didn't stop. He continued and gave hickeys everywhere on his top half, Gon moaning and crying for him to stop. Killua simply ignored him and pulled his pants off.

"Aww~ your small dick is so cute, darling..~" Killua said admiring Gon's 3 inched dick that was now slicked with precum.

"Killua.. please.. stop!!" Gon desperately yelled and tried to push him away but he was simply too weak and Killua just continues playing with him and sucked his 3 inched slick dick.

"M-mm~ K-Kil.. ple.... st...p~" Gon moaned out crying. Suddenly a loud knock came from the front door and Killua angrily pulled off and got up while Gon quickly put his clothes back on and went to the bathroom to wash his face off.

In the mean time, Killua went over to the front door and opened it.. there at the door, stood...

.

.

.

.

.

Word count : 317

heya!! It's me again <3 I'm very sorry that I didn't update in a while, I was busy!! I'll try and upload soon again, I promise! Love you guys <3 Sorry again!!

-Sincerely Author^-^