C6

Preview;

"So.. how do I explain this.." He started off.. I listened closely. He sighed and his mouth opened to speak. "Gon.."

.

.

.

.

Hisoka's POV

"Gon.." I said quietly. He moved closer, eager to know what was happening.

"Gon.. the reason why I punched Killua is because I know what he was doing to you in here." I told him, lowering my voice at the last part. He froze and his face was in an expression of shock and a hint of disgust.

"Ugh, hear me out. I was coming over because I wanted to apologize for the lustful way I acted. Until I heard screaming, I was curious so I climbed up and looked through your window and saw Killua about to rape you.." I looked away at the floor.

Soon, I heard sniffling. I looked up to see Gon crying so I wrapped my arms around him and comforted him until he calmed down, that took 5 minutes.

"Gon, do you know what a yandere is..?" I quietly asked, he gave no response for a minute then slowly nodded. "Well, um..." I hesitated and questioned if I should really tell him, because if I tell him he'll probably have a panic attack.

I decided to just say it. "Killua's a yandere." He was quiet and his breathing stilled.

"W-what..? There's no way.. I might've heard that wron-"

I cut him off. "Gon. You didn't hear it wrong. Killua is a yandere, for you. He's madly in love with you that he'll kill anyone that gets close to you." I explained to him. He looked terrified.

Suddenly there was a loud screech coming from the dinning room....

He's awake.

.

.

.

.

Hi hi, sorry its short. I don't got no ideas :') halp.

Sorry I made you wait longer too :[

[EDITED; ALSO PLZ CORRECT ME IF I MADE ANY MISTAKES. Thank you, mwah<3]