One

I will not be following dialogue guys!

Amelia;

As I climbed out the pink jeep I was face to face with the love island villa, I grabbed my two suitcases with my name written on in neon pink, and began walking up the gravel pathway and through the door, dropping my bags into the bed room, letting my white heels click against the floor.

I walk outside to join the other girls, seeing that I was the last of this year's og girls. "hey lovelies!" I wave as I walk down to them.

"hi girl!" one of the girls, the blonde, came over smiling, "I'm liberty, this is Kaz, Shannon, Sharon and Faye!" she pointed to each other girls as she named them.

"blimey you girls are absolutely gorgeous, I'm amelia!" I hug each of them as Faye passed me a flute of champagne.

"so amelia, tell us about you!" faye smiled, pull me down on the bench next to her, making me giggle.

"I'm amelia, but you can call me mimi or melia, I'm 21, and I work at my dad's Bakery and as a holiday entertainer. I've been single for 2 years now" I sip my champagne already feeling bubble drunk.

Amelia| "I can already tell that Faye and I are gonna be best friends in here, actually all the girls!"

After getting to know the girls for a while, we saw the beautiful blonde bombshell that was Laura Whitmore come in.

"come and join me over here ladies!" she called, as we all walked over and stood on the correct marks on the floor, I was on the very end, "so ladies, are we ready to meet boy number one?" she riled us up as we all cheered.

As the first boy walked out, he flicked his dirty blond hair, out of his eyes, waving as he came down the steps.

"ladies this is Ezra, why don't you introduce yourself."

"Well hello you beautiful lot, I'm ezra, I'm 25 from Chelsea" he had a hint of a posh accent.

"girls if you like the look of ezra, please step forward" Laura smiled, as Kaz, Faye and Libs all stepped forward.

"wow, well Ezra, who are we picking?" she smiled at the boy.

"ill go for the beautiful Kaz, sorry girls" he jogged over to her, putting an arm around her waist.

"amelia, why didn't you step forward?" Laura asked me.

"if I'm being honest, he seems a bit too old for me, I'm only 21, mind you. I just didn't seem to have the instant atraction, sorry babe!" I smile sympathetically at the boy.

"no worries babe, I'm happy with Kaz, she's gorgeous" he smiled back, before leaving a light kiss to her forehead.

"okay boy number 2!" Laura announced as the young boy covered in tattoos practically ran out.

"this is Jake!" Laura introduced him to us all and I could see Lib practically undressing him of the little clothes he had on with her eyes.

"girls if you like the look of Jake please step forward." Laura said as Lib then stepped forward and they coupled up.

Next was Toby, who coupled up with Faye, then Aaron, who coupled up with Sharon, then out came Hugo.

"ladies this is Hugo, please step forward if you fancy the look of him." I stepped forward and looked around, being the only girl who stepped forward for him.

"ill choose Amelia" he grinned and jogged over to me, wrapping his arm round my waist, as we watched the sixth and final boy walk out, and I watched as all the boys physically tensed up, apart from Ezra.

"girls if you like the look of Brad please step forward" Laura smiled as all the girls, apart from me and Kaz step forward.

"wow Brad you have the ladies attention."

"Amelia, why didn't you step forward?" Laura asked me.

"not being funny but he feels like such a player, and I can't put my finger on why, but he's so unattractive to me. I'm happy with Hugo" I shrug and lean into Hugos touch.

"Kaz?"

"same here really, I'm really happy in my couple"

"Brad, who are we choosing?"

"Faye, is gorgeous, so I'll choose Faye" he smiled as Toby then had to couple up with Shannon.

"we have all our couples, brilliant, see you guys later, and girls, keep grafting hard.."

Amelia| "Hugo is well lush, definitely my type on the outside. I'm excited for this!"

Hugo| "I thought I was screwed and that meels was gonna step forward for him.. Thank god she didn't"

Brad| "I will get amelia to couple with me. She likes me I know it"