Three

Amelia;

Amelia;

After the shocks of last night's revelations the mood in the villa this morning was awkward, I couldn't bear to be in the changing room with chloe and all the other girls, when I know Hugo had a good time with her last night.

The only two that didn't seemed to be interested was Ezra and Toby, and shockingly Brad who still is wants to try with Faye.

I was on the day bed in my bright green bikini, drinking an iced tea and munching on a avacado covered bagel, when Faye joined me.

"well hello Miss Winters!" I smile at the older girl passing her the other half of my bagel.

"hello little miss Mitchell." she gladly took it and laid on my shoulder.

"you seemed sad this morning, how come you didn't get changed with us?"

"just missing my brother sadly." I smiled slightly.

Amelia| "I can't bring my self to tell her I was disappointed that Hugo enjoyed his date, its been one day!"

"chloe thinks it was a little snakey that you didn't acknowledge her this morning, so I told her to back off, your literally the baby of the group" Faye smiled at me.

Now I must admit, she does make my stomach flutter, but no one here knows about my bisexuality, and I want to make sure it stays that way for now.

"thank you babe!" I smile at her and sip my iced tea, as we just chilled in the sun.

[]

A little while later, all of us girls were in red fishnets, red bodysuits, a devil's tail and horns for today's challenge.

We were stood on the platform where the producer explained what we had to do.

Us girls lined up as we were going first, and the first boy up was Ezra.

"this girl once slept with her exes sister." I try not to react, as it was me, as the boys huddled up discussing who it could be.

"we think it's amelia!" he smiled and made his way to me, and leaned down to kiss me.

Amelia| "would recommend kissing Ezra, he's lips are so plump and soft and it was a 10/10!"

Ezra| "she was okay, needs more experience, I can teach her."

I kissed back, snaking my arms round his neck as he held my waist, pulling away.

"It was amelia!" the boys all cheered as the girls looked at me shocked.

A little while later all of the boys lined up, as I went first,

"this boy has seduced his boss into giving him a pay raise, then slept with her daughter!" I looked at them shocked, as I gathered up with the girls.

"Ezra for sure" Faye smirked, making us all agree as I go to kiss Ezra, again, for the second time today, but at last minute I make a beeline for Toby.

Amelia|"not gonna lie I regret not stepping forward for Toby"

Toby| "when amelia kissed me, whew, man I saw stars bro, stars."

Faye| "okay then meels, I see how it is"

He pulled me closer as we kissed, making me wrap my arms around his neck, pulling away before the kiss got too heated.

"the answer was Ezra!" the rest of the girls annouced and i went to go down the slide into the ice bath for 10 seconds, screaming slightly at how cold it was against my skin.

After the challenge we all went back to the villa, lounging around until it was time to get ready for tonight when chloe was going to choose who she wants to couple with tonight.

"so amelia, you kissed toby?" Lib smirked at me as I was doing my eyeliner.

"what i wanna know is how the fuck did we not notice you liked the coochie too?" faye laughed.

"yeah, im bi, i thought it were obvious, i mean your my type faye." i chuckle before getting changed into my blue two peice set from i saw it first.

Amelia | "well now they know"

I slipped my blue heals on and walked outside with faye.

"I'm your type yeah?" She nudged me playfully, giggling as we huddled in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I mean, if I had to couple up with a girl, it would be you"

"Aww thanks meels "

Faye| "I'm flattered. Id couple up with Amelia as well to be fair"

[]

We had all be told to gather around the fire pit as Chloe told us she's choosing Toby, now leaving Shannon single, we all sat around awkwardly, Shannon just shrugging her shoulders as she read out her text she'd received.

"I'm being dumped from the island, which is affective immediately"

Amelia| "I don't know whats quicker Shannon's time in the villa or the check out staff at Aldi"