★彡[ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ɪɴ ᴡᴜᴛᴀɴɢ]彡★

PSA : This was before wutang got famous this is like wutang in the making , ya feel me ?

Ghostface pov
I wake up to hear someone loudly rapping on my window. I threw off my blankets and set both of my feet on the cold hard wood floor.

I rub the crust out my eyes and glimpse at the window. " yo who the fuck is that " I shout stepping closer toward the foggy window to see 7 figures .

"Yo open up its mad brick out here, my dick bout to have frost bites and shit man" I hear a familiar voice shout .

The rza hit my line yesterday talking about he's adding someone new to the group and he want the clan to meet him at his place or whatever but I guess he decided to come over here instead .

"Oh it's y'all motherfuckas"

I open the window And sit down on my bed digging in my draws letting them come in not knowing that this foxy ass chick was standing by my window.

"Yo who dat"I say looking her up and down I couldn't help but notice the tattoo on her neck that says the words Donald Earle DeGrate that forms into a heart , That must be her nigga.

"This is the new member that I was talking about ,God "

"Oh word ?" I say , Getting up and giving her a lil hug. I can tell she was surprised cuz she didn't hug me back until a couple seconds later .  After a couple seconds of feeling her warm touch around my arms, we let go.

" Damn nigga that went better than , I thought " Rza blurts out laughing while the rest of the clan joins along with him .

I just stare at her for a min waiting to see if she's gon speak .  Her eyes shifts up as she look up at the ceiling and around my room , trying not to make direct eye contact with me .

" so you gotta name ?" I say resting my hand on  the wall over her head .

"Oh I'm so sorry , I'm wisdom . my mother gave me the name because you know , Wisdom is the Original Woman because life is continued through her cipher womb." She says showing off her nice pearly white teeth.

"I know that's right" I here a familiar voice say behind me . 

Man fuck why is she here , you know sometimes I regret fucking with Rza's  sister and getting her knocked up n shit. Don't get me wrong her having my first born was a beautiful thing but after that , shit just went down hill. She always leaves out of town and don't never tell me where she's going. She just will drop my son off at random ass times to go to the club or some shit . Yo I just be feeling like I'm the only one being a responsible parent here , you know what I'm saying .