★彡[ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟɪᴇꜱ/ ᴍʀ.ᴅᴀʟᴠɪɴ]彡★

꧁༺ ~𝕺𝖓 𝖘𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖈 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖔 𝕱𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓 ~ ༻꧂

•𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑅𝑇•

"5, 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 anddddd we are back with the lovely Dalvin and y/n"

"Heyyyy " I say smiling while Dalvin just gives her a nod , he so rude.

"So Dalvin , what made you choose the beautiful y/n to be your leading lady in this video?" the interviewer asked.

"Ima just be straight forward this women is the most sexiest , smart , intelligent and funniest person I know. we been friends since the beginning so I was like why not . It's better than having some random chick ."

"Awww Dal " I lean over to give him a kiss on the cheek. He blushes and then the interviewer nods while moving on to the next question.

"So y/n when it comes to the kissing scenes - ummmmmm don't freak out but it's a butterfly on your head" the interviewer says calmly not trying to freak me out .

"There's a what?"

I've never liked butterflies after that one incident.

~Flashback ~

"Oh my gosh y'all degrates don't never play fair " I say passing the ball back to De. 'Don't hate the playa baby hate the game ' he smirks giving my butt a lil tap.

"Boy move " I laugh.

"Aye De and y/n y'all wanna roll up? I got sum weed" I hear Kci loud ass say as he sit next to dalvin and jojo on the bleachers. 

"Hell yeah "

I go sit next to jojo " K let Y/n roll em please cuz last time you had the blunts wet ash"

                        Five minutes later ......

"Y/n , you faded, luv? "De asked. I smile lifting my head up , my eyes probably red as fuck right now .

"Yeah, we finally got her faded , I think she hit the wrong blunt though"Kci says blowing smoke out his mouth then  passing the blunt to jojo.

Ooh, which one?

"Well, which one he talkin' about? I was finna hit the one with the
shenanigans(angel dust) in it , I pray she ain't hit that. "