★彡[ᴡᴇ ᴄʀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ/ɢʜᴏꜱᴛꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴀʜ]彡★

WARNING:
Viewer Discretion is Advised.

WARNING:Viewer Discretion is Advised

[9/21/97]

[ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴇ ʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ/ ʟ.ᴀ.]

★彡[—————————————————]彡★

[ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ]

Kennedy has been married to Dennis for 4 years. They met at one of his very first concerts when wutang was just starting to get recognized. They dated for one year and not to long after that he proposed to Kennedy and they got married a month later.

Everyone thought that they relationship was kinda rushed but you couldn't tell them nothing.

Throughout the years of them being together everything was smooth untill after they got married. Dennis wanted kids and they've tried any and everything to have them but it's been complicated for Kennedy to have a child due to Fertility problems.

You would think Ghost would be consoling to his wife but he's been nothing but an asshole for these last two years.

All they have been doing is arguing a lot to the point where ghost haven't been home lately and when he did come home he would be drunk.

They would have sex on his return and when Kennedy would wake up the next day he would be gone.

[ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴘᴏᴠ]

I sighed as looked down at the pregnancy test laying on the bathroom counter. After 2 years of trying to conceive, I finally get the result I've been hoping for and I'm not happy.

I haven't seen Dennis in a whole month , I've been totally miserable. I've tried to leave but it's like once I try to leave here he comes catching me in the act. He would manipulate me into staying and me being the dumb ass I was , I would stay. Just for him to leave the next day.