4

I wake up at like 9 in the morning, and get my phone to call the house realtor.
"Hello, Ms. Oh, how may I help you?"
"Hello, this Is Lee Hyerin from the previous mansion in Seoul." I respond.
"Oh Ms. Lee!" She says. "What can I get you? Ar you trying to move out?"
"Uh no." I say. "I remember the info page saying there was neon lights at the bottom of the pool, how do I turn them on?"
"Oh, there is a nob next to the back door, just turn it to the right."
"Thank you Ms. Oh."
I hang up and get changed, planning on heading to buy some fairy lights.

Putting on my shoes, I check on Athena

"How you doing girl?" I ask, ruffling her ears.
"I'm all good." He says, leaning into my hand. "I'm happy you are getting out more."
I smile and wave as I get in the car and head to the store. Wandering through the aisles, I find the perfect fairy lights. I also get some snack organizers, and a nice fancy foldable table. I lay for my stuff, and head to the next store over for snacks. I get some chips, candy, as well as some drinks, including some very good alcohol.
I get in the car and when I get home, get everything and bring it to the backyard. It takes a bit to set the diary lights up, but soon they hang above the back door, stretching from my house, to poles that stand at the back of my yard, far away form the pool. The fairy lights stretch over the pool prettily. I set the table up under the shade on the patio, organizing the snacks, and putting the alcohol aside. Yawning I check the time. 7 already?!
I decide to go get ready, heading inside for a shower. I soak under the steamy hot water for about an hour and a half. I then walk to the closet, putting on a bathing suit as well as a mesh dress over it.

(The mesh dress)

(The mesh dress)

(The bathing suit)

(The bathing suit)

Sliding on some slides, I walk around.
The sky soon gets dark. I sit on the couch, scrolling through my phone while I wait for them to arrive. I check the time, right when I do, the doorbell rings. I open the door, seeing the boys, as well as a new one and a girls with bright pink hair clinging to the arm of Yeosang.
"Come in." I smile.
They walk in.
"You can change in the bathroom down the hall, or if it's under your clothes, feel free to strip." I wink. "I'm kidding. Tell me when you're all ready, and I'll lead you outside."
Athena is currently curled up in the bedroom, not wanting to be around them just yet.
The girl is snapping her gum quite annoyingly.
"So, introductions?" I ask. "I'm Hyerin, I met most of you yesterday."
"I'm Hongjoong."
"Wooyoung."
"Jongho."
"San."
"Yeosang."
"I'm Cherry." The girl says, her bright revealing pink bikini making me cringe. Jeez they only cover her nipples!
"Okay guys, come on!" I smile, leading them out. The pool is lit up a glowing violet, and the fairy lights create a nice glow with how dark it is.
"Cups and alcohol on the table as well as snacks." I say, pulling the dress off.
The boys run and get some snacks, while Cherry approaches me.
"I hope you know they wont ever like you." She says smugly.
"Excuse me?" I ask.
"You're ugly." She scoffs. "I mean look at those hips, so wide. And your face is hideous. They are MINE."
"I'll let you know something." I glare. "I'm hot, and I know it. You are on my ground you pink barbie bitch, I dont know you, and I wont let you come in here acting like that."
"Whatever." She says. "This party sucks anyways."
"Oh?" I say, now noticing the men listening in. "How about i have someone show you out?"
Hongjoong chuckles.
"Athena!" I yell. Hearing thuds from in the house, and the door bursts open, the intimidating dog looking for the threat.
"Sorry to scare you Athena." I smile. "Please show our guest out."
She snaps her teeth at Cherry, causing her to run. When she comes back, she lays in the grass.
The boys burst out laughing.
"I feel like something bad is gonna happen." I muse. "Oh well, time to have some fun!"
Me and the boys laugh and play around, Yeosang apologizing for Cherry and thanking me for getting her away.

I see something enter my backyard and step into the light. More come. Men with a red x on their shoulders.
I step out of the pool.
"Hyerin, step back." San says, pushing me behind him. I push him away.
"Who are they?" I ask.
"Dont worry about it." Wooyoung says, glaring at the intruders. People from the party next door fall silent.
"No I'm going to worry about it!" I glare. "This is my backyard, so explain!"
"The Huntsmen, the rival group of Bangtan." Hongjoong says. "Bad guys."
"So we need to kill them or something?" I ask.
"Yes." Jongho sighs.
"Athena attack." I say. She launches and quickly begins taking them down.
"What the hell!" Hongjoong yelps. "You didnt say your dog was a freaking beast!"
I see the men getting rid of the guests, then walking around the side.
"She's not just a beast, she's bulletproof."
You can hear things of faint metal when pullets hit her. The last man stands, but I realize they might need information.
"Athena, down." Bangtan come behind us with guns.
"Surrender." One of them says. The man pulls out a gun.
"Boy put that gun down before I bite you."