【Chapter 32】

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝? 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞! ❞

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎...

Stumbling around the abandoned hut Merlin gasped for air as the blow to the gut that Meliodas gave her broke five of her ribs which was quickly drinking away her stamina. Grasping a bottle of unknown liquid Merlin fell to the ground as she popped off the lid and drank it, some of the liquid pouring down her chin and onto her clothes. 

Throwing away the bottle Merlin sighed in relief as she felt her wounds quickly heal up, though she was still tired. Wiping away the liquid that was still running down on her chin Merlin glared at the table as she tsked. 

"Damn Meliodas... kicking me out of the sins. I'll never forgive him for this." Merlin mumbled out as her vision was beginning to become hazy. Turning her head to her left she saw a small portrait of (Y/N) who was being taught how to create a better barrier spell by none other than Merlin. 

Smiling at the memory Merlin looked up at the ceiling, small tears going down her pale cheeks.

"Soon you'll be all mine, (Y/N). Then I can show you all the spells that you want, but first, I have to kill Meliodas." Glaring at the ceiling in remembrance of the blondy pervert she closed her eyes and sighed deeply, falling into her dreamland with nothing but you in it. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"You know... even though this place was invaded by the two strongest races the castle seems as if it wasn't even touched, just some rumble here and there." (Y/N) commented as she glanced around the inner castle walls, everything being white, gold, and red.

"Just imagine how everything was before the invasion, must have been a paradise." King whistled and clung to her arm in happiness. "Do you want to live here inside the castle, (Y/N)?" King asked her as he looked up at her with expecting eyes. 

Glancing down at him (Y/N) smiled and looked away. "How could I say no to those eyes, King." (Y/N) shook her head and messed up his hair flustering the male. "Hey! I barely even fixed my hair!" King complained as he let go of her to fix his hair. "Then stop fixing it." (Y/N) suggested and walked over to grab a broken vase.