ⓧ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 // 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Cold sheets, but where's my love?I'm searching highI'm searching lowin the night"

I'm searching high
I'm searching low
in the night"

Where's My Love (Alternate Version) ~ SYML

"Swear to me you'll do good, Victor.

Be a good man... for me."

"Let's go, baby," Victor flashed a small smile, running with Samantha towards the forest.

Suddenly hearing Logan roar, Samantha whipped her head back, eyes frantically searching for him.

"Wait," Samantha abruptly stopped, yanking Victor back. "Jimmy needs our help! We have to go back!"

Victor scoffed. "You just got outta that hellhole and now you wanna go back? No, ma'am! No way in hell are you goin' back there."

Firmly gripping her mate's hand, Samantha wouldn't budge. "We can't just abandon him, Victor!"

"If you remember correctly," Victor stated slowly. "Years ago, that bastard abandoned me and you! Why the hell should we go back?"

"BECAUSE HE'S YOUR BROTHER!" Samantha spat, quickly realizing she had raised her voice; which she never did.

"I just thought..." she sighed, her tone still fierce. "That that meant something to you."

Taken aback, Victor watched as Samantha's emerald eyes pleaded with his, searching for any ounce of mercy he might still have for his younger brother.

And she was right. Like always.

Logan was a major asshole... but he was still Victor's brother. And that would always mean the world to him.

Glaring at Samantha, knowing she was the only person who could ever persuade him, Victor was both irked and amused. His confident, little mate had him tightly wrapped around her claws. And losing yet another battle with her, Victor eventually relented; swearing lowly.

"This wasn't part of the fuckin' plan, Sam," Victor growled. "But fine... I'll go."

Excited, Samantha began jogging towards the tunnel that led back to the island. "I can help too! My last electrode session was four hours ago, so think I'm strong enough to—"