Don't Let Go Of This Hand: Taehyung's Fugue

Fugue

Taehyung

To V-ssi.

Hello, how are you? My name is Kim Taehyung. I am 19 years old and I am a member of a group about to debut named Bangtan Sonyeondan.

This is my first time writing to an idol so I'm not sure what to say. But I will do my best. I don't know any of your songs yet, but if they're songs that are produced by Bang PD-nim and Pdogg-nim and the hyungs, then I know that I like them all!

I said that I was a member of BTS, but sometimes I don't feel like a member, V-ssi. There are lots of group logs or pictures that I couldn't be in. I filmed various things as V that I couldn't post. Manager-ya says it's because I'm a secret weapon, but I don't feel like a secret weapon.

Do you feel more like a secret weapon now, V-ssi from the future?

I am looking forward to lots of things recently. I want to film and post my first Vlog already. I can't wait to be on the same stage as the other members. I want to meet our fans. I look forward to our debut stage and see all of the efforts we made come to life. I want to make more memories with everyone.

Let's live a happy life, and keep the people around us happy and healthy too.

From your first fan, Kim Taehyung.