A slow day

"Y/n~"

     A hand is placed on my shoulder, it starts shaking me.

     "Bear~, it's time to wake up." A deep, honey voice makes it's way through my ears.

     "5...mo.......inus." Soft laughter fills itself in the faint brightness of the room. "What did you say?" I groan at the thought of repeating myself, rolling over in the direction of the person speaking to me, I grab ahold of his waist and drag him into the bed with me. I really didn't want to get up.

     He chuckles at my movements, "I wish we could cuddle but, we have to get ready, practice later will go on longer if you keep sleeping."

     Sighing in defeat, sitting up, then do I answer him.

    "Fine. You owe me strawberry milk Tae." He rolls over the bed, whining. "Bear, you just had 4 this week."

     I ignore him while heading into the bathroom to shower. As the water starts running I hear him shout, "Alright, just this once."

     After that I hear in the distance a door softly closing.

     Stepping out of my clothes and hopping in the shower, I let the warm water fall on my face, as it cascades down the rest of my body.

     While in the shower, I let out a frustrated and exhausted sigh. I roll my right shoulder in attempt to ease the throbbing pain but, it does nothing so, I just shake it off.

Stepping out the shower and drying my hair, I start to get dressed.

     Putting something simple and comfortable on, since it's cold outside, I grab my phone and head to the dining room for breakfast

7:03
Walking through the hallway towards the kitchen, I hear faint voices and laughter slowly getting louder.

     "Hey, bubba~," Hoseok says. I wave and mumble a 'hey' and 'good morning' back, while taking a seat. A fresh cup of coffee makes it's way in my line of site, along with fresh cut up fruit. Taking a sip of the coffee, I then question, "Why are you guys up so early?," while eating.

     "I honestly have no idea why these fuckers woke me up." Yoongi

     "Yah watch you language, and who are calling a fucker?" Jin

     "Hey let's not start anything this early." Namjoon

     "Look who's talking. You literally broke my spatula 20 minutes ago!" Jin

     "Jin-hyung I already said I'd buy you a new one." Namjoon

Before Jin can argue further with Namjoon, I tell him 'we're going to be late if you guys don't stop'. Jin nods reluctantly and starts cleaning up the countertops and dishes he used.