late night cravings

Pinching my nose bridge in frustration, I take slow deep breaths.

After all the work I've done I started to crave some noodles. Checking the time, I make sure to be quiet as possible because most likely everyone is asleep at this hour.

Turning on the light in the kitchen, I slowly grab a pot from the cabinet and start the stove. Mid way of putting the water, I hear faint footsteps. Freezing, I slowly turn around. In walks a sleep deprived bunny. Sighing softly, "hey. Having trouble sleeping?"

He ruffles his hair, "Yeah. I got a bit hungry so I was going to make something simple to eat." Glancing at the cabinet above me, I open it and grab another pack of noodles. "I was about to make some, so just sit down. It shouldn't take that long.

He sits on one of the island stools watching me move around in the kitchen.

He rests his head on his hand with his elbow propped on the counter. Feeling his eyes on me make me wonder if something is on his mind.

"You okay gguk? What's going on in that handsome head of yours, huh?" He giggles a bit, "nothing to worry about, just thinking about how far we've made it." Thinking back on the days where things were harder, I too begin to reflect on the past a bit. "Yeah, we have made it pretty far and have done a lot and even more. I honestly never would've imagined me being where I am now."

"Yeah, I haven't been sleeping too well these days after being sick. I thought the restless nights would've been gone by now, but it seems i'm not fully recovered." Jungkook

Stepping away from the stove, I walk up to him and rake my fingers through his hair. He slide his arms around my waist and rests his head in my stomach. "Want to sleep with me tonight? I don't mind staying up with you if you can't fall asleep. I would rather you be up with someone than being up alone right now."

He hums, "yeah, i'd like that," he says ever so softly.

Nodding to myself, "okay then, let me turn off the stove, the noodles should be done." He helps set up the bowls and grabs two pairs of chopsticks.

  Setting the pot on top of the the towel placed on the table, we begin to eat.

Eating in silence, he takes in the moment. His head feels cleared and he feels relaxed. It might be because it's so quiet or that he enjoying the food or it's just her presence. Even thought Y/n is the maknae of the group, she sometimes acts like the mother of the group. Not all the time, but definitely when she needs to be.

After finishing up, jungkook collect our bowls and places them in the sink. He gently grabs my hand and makes me stand up leading me to my bathroom. We both begin to wash our teeth and do our night routines.

Since he's been getting those restless nights he basically has moved into my room at this point. He has his own toothbrush, pajamas, towel, etc. Not that I mind it of course, it's just that I've grown kind of fond of him staying here.

Just a little bit ago he was telling me how he has been sleeping well and had decided it'd be fine to sleep alone, but by the looks of it he is not doing so good.

As we both finish up, we get into bed. Diving under the covers, I open my arms. Almost immediately, he snuggled himself into my embrace with his arms circling my waist.

Jungkook POV

My head rests on her chest as she rakes her fingers through me hair slowly. The pleasant feeling gives me chills, but I guess she notices that, but thankfully decides to stay quiet about it.

Hearing her heartbeat is almost enough to put me to sleep. Lately I haven't been able to rest well without having to wake up several times during the night. Because of this, practice has been even harder for me without my full rest of sleep. I've been eating pretty well thanks to doe and her persistence. She comes by the practice rooms with a bag of food for me and her to share since, she doesn't want be to be alone which I am terribly grateful for.

Seeing as i'm not quiet asleep yet, she stops. "Are you feeling okay koo?" Looking up at her, "yeah, i'm okay. Do you think you could sing something for me, my doe?" She chuckles a bit at my request, but nevertheless she agrees.

Listening to her honey soft voice slowly lulls me to sleep. But, before I fade into the darkness she says something I barley managed to pick up.

"Goodnight my precious koo~"

——————
Honestly I'm kind of lacking ideas right now:(

Hopefully i can't update more tho soon:)