You, what now?! pt.1

Where are we you might be wondering?

We are currently in the car heading to Mc Donald's.

We just got out of practice and, yes. It is bad that we're eating this right after, but I mean it's Mc Donald's.

We're listening to one of our songs 'airplane pt. 2.'

The music in full blast, we start to get our energy back after a long day. Yoonie is the driver while I'm in the passenger seat as our dj. After a few minutes another favorite comes up, 'Wings.'
Were basically screaming our hearing out at this point, even yoongi.

  Suddenly 'butterfly' comes up and we get a bit emotional to the point where our mood drastically just changed out of nowhere. But, then 'war of hormone,' comes up and we begin to get hyped up again.

  After our little jamming session, we arrive at Mc Donald's.

Right as Yoongi parks, everyone jumps out the car. Of course, I'm the one who stays though. I wait for yoongi to get out the car before grabbing a hold of his hand and we begin to slowly walk inside.

He gives my hand a kiss, "thanks for waiting, jagi." I give his shoulder a little push with mine, "of course yoonie."

  He opens the door for us and we immediately spot the trouble makers. Seems like they've just finished ordering their stuff and now we're up.

  "-that'll be all. Thank you!" We finish ordering and wait at one of the tables. Resting my head against yoonies shoulder is making me fall asleep. A tap on the shoulder wakes me up before I drift off.

  Taehyung looks at me while waving a fry in my face, "here, I'll feed you bear." Not giving up much of a fight, I give in, to tired to say anything.

  We pretty much have been talking most of the time we've been here so far. We haven't really had time like this as it's been really busy. I'm happy everyone is here. We've been stressed out with a lot and haven't been feeling ourselves and it's been taking a toll on each and everyone of us.

  Yoongi must have noticed because he runs his fingers through my hair. A way to calm me down.

  "What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" I shrug, "nothing, just thinking."

  He pats my head, "well then don't think at all. Just enjoy the moment we have right now, alright?" Nodding, I do just that. I join in on the conversation the two other maknaes are having.

  We start goofing around a bit, taking a bunch of photos and selcas we could post later on.

  The hyung line are quietly chatting amongst themselves while Jin keeps checking up on us to make sure we don't do anything crazy.

  I tell Jimin I'm going to the restroom in case Jin or the others start looking for me. He nods and I head to the restroom.

  After using the restroom, I wash my hands and dry them and make my way out. When I get back Yoongi scoots over so I'm able to sit between him and Namjoon. Jin had gotten up and had ordered us some milkshakes for a desert.

  Passing the drinks to everyone, we continue to converse. Silently sipping my shake I rest my head on Namjoons chest. Feeling a rumble, I figured he was laughing at something. He strokes my head a bit and stops. He then repeats his actions so I don't fall asleep just yet.

  Hand resting on my thigh, I fiddle with his fingers. "You okay, love?" Looking up at him, I nod, "yeah just a bit tired is all." I lay my head back on his chest resuming what I was doing just before and he begins to hum.

A few of us still finishing our drinks, we start cleaning up our mess and throw everything out.

Standing, I walk up to the counter to order again. "Hi, i'd like to get 8 apple slices please." The cashier pressing some buttons, gathers my total. Paying him, I watch him turn around and grab my eight apple slices, putting them into a bag and handing them to me. "Here you go ma'am. Have a nice night!" He bows.

Bowing back, I tell him to have a nice night as well. Returning to the table I give one to everyone including myself and finish it up right away.

We all head back to the car and climb into, blasting the heat right as we enter. As we're all squished together, I make up my mind to switch seats with Jimin. He looks at me with a questioning gaze, seeming confused. "Are you sure, love?" Nodding, "yes I'm a hundred percent sure!" I smile. Seeing as I look intent on my decision, he reluctantly stops himself from saying any questions that have popped up in his mind. "Ok then." I get up and he takes my seat now allowing me space to take his. Truth is I could see from where I was sitting at that he was shivering. Where he sat there wasn't room for the hot air coming through, so I thought he'd feel better in the middle.

I'm just glad he feels better now. I don't want him getting sick.

Trying my best to stop myself from shivering, I try to relax. The car starts to warm up more as we wait for a few moments. The drive home felt like the longest drive I've ever taken because of how I was still freezing cold at this point. As soon as we arrived home, I tried my best not to sprint pass the others. Everyone was pretty exhausted at this point, so it wasn't too hard to get past some of the members. Seeing no one in sight I rush into my room shutting the door as quickly and as quietly as possible and dart straight for the bathroom.

At this point I didn't know what was happening, but I do know I shouldn't be on the bathroom floor feeling like shit, throwing up in the toilet, and on the verge of passing out. There is one thing I knew for sure, and it's that I must've been there for a while because I have just now heard what sounds like someone is trying to break down the door.

Before I could even attempt to get up and answer the door, it breaks.

————