Library trip! Final pt

"Mrs. Hwa!!" The said lady turns around at the sound of her name. She looks at me with a questionable gaze. "Y/n? Is that really you?" I jump into her arms and she catches me in the last second. "Yes it is. I missed you so much Halmoni!"

She laughs and pats my head dearingly. "I missed you too little one. How was the tour? I heard it was exhausting." Parting away from her embrace for a bit, I go back to Joon's side.

"It went pretty well. And yes, we did eat good and had and amazing time there." Joon nudges my arm. "Why don't you tell her about the time you almost past out of exhaustion." With a look of betrayal on my face I try to defend myself, but it's too late.

"YOU WHAT?!" Halmoni looks at me with wide eyes. "What did I tell you about taking care of yourself young lady." She hits my head with a magazine she had played on her desk. "OW OW! H-halmoni please let me- HEY. Halmoni!" She continues to hit me before she pauses. I lower my arms and look at her confused, but relieved that she stop so suddenly.

At this point she's looking at Namjoon with the same look she had on me as she was hitting me... wait a minute.... s-she's not going to hit him is she-nevermind.

"Ow ow ow! Why are you hitting me now?!" He tries to back away from her, but that only makes it worse as she starts to hit him harder than before. "What did I tell you about keeping an out for her, huh?"

Just then a light bulb lights up in my head. Leaving him for just a second I return just as fast. "Halmoni! We brought you your favorite cake!" With that she stops hitting him and runs to the cake that I placed on her desk. "Aww, not isn't that just kind of you guys. Now run along while I eat this." She shoos us away to look for books.

Both of us look at each other and burst out laughing.

Namjoon looks at me again, "thanks for that. I felt like my head was going to split open if she continued." I laugh at him being his dramatic self and walk down the isles. Finding nothing I just walk in deeper into the library and find myself alone looking for a book or two to check out. Found it! Reaching up on the tip of my toes with my arms fully stretched out, I try reaching up to grab a book off of the top shelf. After a few attempts I give up and release a sigh. Leaning my head against the shelf I decide to try again. Reaching up once more, my fingers brush up on the edge of the book.

About to give up, I feel something or someone brush up against my back to grab the book I had my eye on. I quickly turn around to look up and see the person who grabbed MY book! Before I can even shout at him, he hands the book over to me. "Ah thank you..." I drag out waiting for him to tell me his name.

He puts his hand out for me to shake, "Kai. My name is Kai." Humming, I shake his hand, "My name is Y/n. Thank you for grabbing the book for me."

"Of course, no problem. Do you enjoy reading a lot?" He questions me trying to continue our conversation. "I do. I really do. It's nice to read about something that can calm and distract me from all of the stress I've been having with work and stuff. It also keeps me sane from forgetting myself." He ponders on my words for a minute before finding some comparison in my reasons.

Kai's POV

She looks up at me, "Do you enjoy reading too?" I drown in her beautiful eyes getting distracted before shaking out of it. "I do actually. I kind of have a passion for it just like you do. My reason for it is to also keep me sane. It's hard to take care of yourself when you're overworking constantly that you forget to take time for yourself." She tilts her head, "What do you work as?"

My head snaps up immediately and I try to come up with any excuse that she would believe. "Umm... I-i work as a-" My sentence gets cut short when a tall similar male walks down into our isle.

I watch his slide his hand on her waist, and around her back, and rest on her hip. My jaw clenches at the sight of him touching her. I haven't known her for even a whole day, but she already has me feeling this way about her. God this woman is something else. "Hey, what's going on here?" He questions, clearly intended only for her seeming since he won't even acknowledge my existence. She looks up in his eyes like he was her only focus in the world right now. If only she would look at me like that.

"Oh, everything is fine Joonie~. He was just helping me grab a book since there wasn't any stools around." Finally he seems to notice me and begins to thank me. "Thanks for helping her. My name is Namjoon." He holds his hand out in front of me. Oh shit! "Ah, Namjoon, how are you?"

He seems to notice me now because now he's looking in the eye. "Hey, what's up!" He comes up for a hug with a pat on the back. "Nothing, it's been good so far. Anyways I hope things with you and your band mates are going well too. How do you know Y/n by the way?" Thinking now was the safest way to approach my curiosity without necessarily letting him know any of my intentions towards her.

"Oh, she actually is also one of my band mates. She's one of the main vocalists and rapper of our group along with visuals." My eyes land on her because of the new information. "Oh my god! I-i knew you seemed familiar. I should've recognized you from the start." She starts giggling at my shocked face.

"Well... you caught me." I shrug. " I guess I owe you an autograph now, don't I?" "Ha ha ha." I laugh at her mocking me. "You think you're so funny now don't you." She looks up at the ceiling with a hidden smile on her face as she plays along. "I mean... I don't think so. I know so. Hahaha~"

By the time we're done talking we are standing in front of the kind librarian, who is now checking out our books.

She starts chuckling out of nowhere, "I see you found a nice, good-looking young man today, haven't you?" She glances at Y/n. She doesn't even flinch when she says that, but intsead just smirks. "I guess I did Halmoni." She glances up at me before collecting her books and walks to Namjoons side. "It was nice seeing you Halmoni. I'll make sure to come back soon." With that she starts walking away hand in hand with Namjoon.

Before she can even leave the building, I quickly wave goodbye to 'halmoni,' snatch my books off of the counter and bolt next to her and grab a hold of her hand.

"Hey..hey!" I turn her around to face me. She turns her head to look over at Namjoon and tells him to wait by the car. He nods and walks down the concrete steps. "Did you need something?" She raises her eyebrow. "I do actually. I want to take you on a lunch date if you're free next week?" I offer trying to be as confident as I can be because god, does she make me feel so insecure.

"I guess I could take a look at my schedule later. Hand me your phone for a sec." She holds her hand out. I reach into my pocket and hand over my phone. She types in her number and hands my phone back over. She looks up at me again, "I guess I'll be waiting then. Have a good day!" She walks away and waves. "Have a good day too!"

Namjoon's POV

Leaning against the passenger door, I wait for Y/n to finish talking with Kai. I check my watch and sigh, tapping my foot anxiously. God, what the hell would they be talking about. It's amazing how a guy that's barely been here with Y/n is getting me all riled up. I don't have yo worry about anything happening between the two anyway because if he ever tries something I'll make sure he knows she's ours.

I must've been deep in my thoughts because when I look back up at the entrance of the library, Y/n is already walking down the steps towards me with a smile when she looks up at me. "You ready to go home?" She says looking up at me with her doe like eyes. Home~

If only she knew how much that word affected me.

I warm an arm around her shoulders and open the door allowing her to get in the car and close it, rushing over to the divers seat and turning on there engine. I intertwine our finger and rest our hands in her lap. I look over at her with eyes holding so much love for the person right in front of me, never wanting to let go and to cherish the beauty that has been brought before my eyes.

"Let's go home, babygirl~"