10

We were hoping to get the good news from our hearts..!!

We all enter in th room and get seated to our respective Seats !!

?? : I hope you all are doing well !!

Rm : yeah !! Thanks we are good...!

?? : Hmm......... I come here this time to tell you something about her and them, they are back as it's time she is back too.

Jk : where is she ?

?? :. Isn't she's with you all , living with you guys ?

Jin : is it really her ? We thought she is not her.... Though we were suspicious about that !!

?? : Yeah it's her..!!

Suga : but she didn't know her real identity , what do we do about that ?

?? : You all have to make her know everything

Jk : ohh..... Okay !!

Jhope : ohh... But what about them ? How they're back again ? And how did they know about her coming back ?

?? : Well they were waiting for her to come back so that they can get a chance to attack you all at once and kill you all together.

Jimin. : Hahaha....... They think that they can do that woahh lets see then !!

?? : Yeah but first you have to increase the security all around and make her to know about her true identity as soon as possible bcoz it's hard to win when she isn't aware of her powers !

Tae : okay bang pd , thanks for the information we will do our best !!

Bang pd : yeah i know you all guys , you can do it , i wish you victory !!

Tae : thanks bang pd !!

( Band pd nodded and stand up to leave while members also stand up to bid him good bye )

We all sit again after he left and started to discuss about how can we tell her about all this , that what is she to us , what's her relationship with us , what is her real identity , what is her real name , and top of that the  coming problem which can't be solved until she get to know about her powers !!!

{ Ahhhh...... Sooo much to doo }
A/n pov :
They all were thinking of a way to tell you about all these stuffs somehow meanwhile not making you confused or anxious then the maid knocked.

Bts pov :
Our deep thinking mode was intrrupted by a Knock on the door

Jimin : come in

Maid come and bow to them.

Tae : what is it ?

Maid : your majesty , I'm here to inform that miss. Y/n fell sleep on the couch back in the room while waiting for you all , so i thought of informing you.

Jin : ohhh... You can go we will take care of that !!

Maid left....

Jin : let's go guys

They went to you as and saw you sleeping peacefully jin motion his neck to jk and jk bring a blanket to cover you , while he was covering you suga place his palm on your forehead caressing it gently looking at you as his eyes got filled with tears , Jimin noticed that and hug suga and they all get teary and shared a group hug and get settled on the other couch !!

After a while you open you eyes bcoz of pain in
Your back as you were sleeping while sitting on the couch , jhope noticed that and make other members aware of it , as you try to find who is talking in the room you rub your eyes and open them again taking a better look you see around the room to find RM, jhope, suga sitting on couch while talking about some random things.... jimin, jungkook, jin , tae were playing cards.

Meanwhile _
You try to sit properly removing the blanket from you you place a hand on you back as it ache a little....

Y/n : ahh...

RM : ohh your awake !!

Y/n : ye..yeah ( while nodding your head )

Jhope : great.. do_ ( jin cut him off )

Jin : hey ar... I mean y/n wanna play with us ?

Y/n : ohh of course , why no_ ( you got cut off by the sound of your stomach )

Y/n : ah..

Suga : haha.... Let's eat something first , as food is also ready then we will all play something together okay !!

Everyone agreed and all went to the dining table after refreshing !!
All get seated on their seats and started to eat while....

Y/n : well i wanted to ask you guys for how much long time I was sleeping !

Jk : well it's been only 12:30 pm and when we left you there it was 10:13 am....

Y/n : ohh.... I'm sorry for that ^_^

Jk : hahaha.... It's okay why are you being so formal we are friends thought !!

Y/n : is it ??

Jk : are we not !?

Y/n : ohh.. of'course we're ( you smiled happily )

After eating the lunch you all went to the room back and get settled.

Y/n : what do we play ??

Tae : hmmm... A game in which 8 people can play !!??

Y/n : hey how about truth And dare ?

Jimin : what is that ?

Y/n : ohh let me explain , it's fun to play !!

You explain the game with rules to them they all agreed... And get excited to play !!

Y/n : okay then we need a bottle !!

Jk : here it is !!

Y/n : okay let's get started !!