Chapter-1

A/N: Wow I've completed a chapter...hahaha I left it after writing half of it. Idk the six people reading it but thank you babes. The irony that I completed it now it's 3 am, yupp now I strongly believe I might write each chapteer after midnight.

꧁______________________________꧂
᯽᯽there are as many kinds of love,as there are raindrops,
and as many ways to fall᯽᯽

___________________________________

In the storm

__________________________________

Nathan was sitting on the edge of the plush leather sofa in the dimly-lit security room, carefully watching the movements of Kris on the large adjusted monitors that took up a whole wall.

He thought to himself how her movements resembled that of a Panther, graceful,smooth and unnnoticed. Well unnoticed from her perception, he watched how gracefully and adroitly she had passed the ultra security laser beams, as if she had been practicing it for quite some time. He had been thinking back to all her movements throughout her period of working here, each little movement gave him a hint , a hint he was guilty of not picking up earlier as in than two nights ago, when suddenly he was interrupted by a voice.

"She's getting to the main room. Can we send the people now?" Rob questioned Nathan, voice laced with impatience.

"Send the people, tell them to get her alive." Nathan responded in a monotonous and calm tone, even though the sensation of betrayal, stinging him strenuously was making it hard for him to keep his calm. He felt like an ocean in a storm, far from calm. Everything inside of him screaming, raging and blaming him for what if she would have divulged their sensitive data before anyone of them had noticed it.

He sat on the sofa and saw the team take her down. They gave her chloroform to prevent her from fighting back and so in less than a minute, she was unconscious and in their hold. He spoke up "Take her to Room 139."

He said it ever so calmly that anyone could have mistaken him for not being bothered by everything that has happened but people around him knew it better to not interrupt him right now. He got up from the sofa , feeling stuffed in a room as large as a hall to host balls. He knew this feeling, the stinging sensation was not going away so easily, not until he had a talk with Kristina, he turned around before retiring from the room and asseverated "Tie her up and call me when she gains consciousness. Place the code black security in room 139."

John, the head of security department nodded and went back to checking each footage with a tinge of fear. The fear from Nathan's supercilious tone of voice and thinking of consequences if she would have succeeded.

Nathan left the room and walked to the elevator noticing everyone shifting or squirming under his gaze, but he didn't care now to keep the calm look. He felt the storm within him rage and he only wished that no one got in his way because it would be his last wish to dump his ire on someone who didn't deserve it as much as Kristina.

He stepped into elevator, contemplating if he should go home or continue his work like nothing had happened. When the elevator door dinged open, he stepped out, his car was standing with his chauffeur in front of the building, he decided on going back to home.

It was raining outside, each raindrop looking like an antidote for his inner storm, it made him wish to just stand in the rain,but of course his bodyguard decided to bring an umbrella before he could step out. That's when it hit him that he couldn't get drenched here, it's his workplace he needs to behave, especially when he's the partial boss here, he decided that he needed to get to his place for as soon as he could and then maybe take a long shower. He stepped outside, thinking back to the mission they were supposed to send Kris, the girl who made him drip with rage. Rage was the ultimate result of betrayal.