ˏˋ 07

[ A / N ]

This was a request by multifamdomwriter
Enjoy!

――――――――――――――

GRACE MIKAELSON

――――――――――――――

――――――――――――――

Cami probably has never been more nervous than she was that day... The day when she decided to tell Klaus the news...

For several days the woman had suspected that she was pregnant, so she had gone to a doctor who confirmed that. At first she was shocked, unable to believe that she was going to be a mother, but soon she was overwhelmed with joy and excitement. The only thing that worried Camille was Klaus' reaction. There was probably nothing to worry about... After all, he loved her but she wondered if he wanted a second child and she didn't know how to tell him. But tonight she gathered the courage.

She stood on the balcony of the room they shared, leaning on the railing and looking at the streets of the French Quarter as she waited for Klaus. She was thinking about the baby. Whether it was a boy or a girl. The human hoped that it was a girl because she has always wanted to have a daughter. She imagined a beautiful little girl with blue eyes as her father's and long blond hair―

She was taken out of her thoughts when she felt two hands wrap around her from behind.

"Hello, love." she heard Klaus's voice as he placed a kiss on her neck.

"Hello to you, too." Camille smiled, leaning on him.

After a while she sighed.

"Are you okay?" the hybrid asked.

She took a breath. "Yeah." she said, though she didn't sound sure of herself.

"What is it, love?" he asked her softly, turning her to him.

The woman was quiet for a moment. "I have to tell you something." Klaus nodded, encouraging her to continue. "I... I'm pregnant." she finally said, looking him and waiting for his reaction.

The Original's eyes widened and his lips parted in shock and he just stared at her. He couldn't believe his ears. The woman he loved was pregnant and he was going to have another child. He smiled slightly. "Really?" he breathed out.

Camille nodded also smiling, seeing that Klaus was happy.

And without wasting any other moment he grabbed her face, kissing her and Cami wrapped her arms around him.

(A few months later)

The previous day the woman had given birth to a beautiful baby girl who looked exactly as she had imagined her. They named her Grace after Klaus had suggested the name, saying that his daughter would inherit her mother's grace. And needless to say that after seeing their baby, both parents were extremely happy.

It was evening when the mother was putting Grace to sleep. She was standing in front of the crib, rocking the child slightly. Klaus was leaning against the door, watching them as he wondered how he got so lucky with this amazing woman and two beautiful daughters.

After a few minutes, she turned to the man and smiled. "She fell asleep." she told him, looking back at the girl.

Klaus also smiled as he moved closer to them. He stroked the baby's face lightly, careful not to wake it.

"Do you want to hold her?" the O'Connell asked, and the hybrid nodded, taking Grace in his arms.

"She's perfect." she said after a while.

"Of course she is." he agreed . "With a mother like hers..."

Camille laughed lightly. "Well, aren't you the charmer."

"Ah, a charmer but honest one."

The woman smiled, looking him in the eye lovingly. "I love you." she told him.

Klaus raised his eyes and looked at her, too. "I love you too, Camille."

They stared at each other in silence but unfortunately the moment was ruined by a cry. The parents immediately looked at their daughter.

"Shh, don't cry, sweetheart." Klaus reassured the little girl. "Shh, we're here." 

He rocked the baby and after a few minutesnd the crying stopped. "Let's let her sleep." the father suggested.

"Yeah." Cami nodded as she watched him put the baby in the crib.

They left the nursery and went to their room, which was nearby so that they can be close to the child if something happens.

The hybrid closed the door after them. "I think we should sleep too, love." he said, seeing that the woman was tired.

"I agree." Camille yawned, only now realizing how tired she was.

They changed their clothes and went to bed. Klaus hugged her, holding her close and they quickly fell asleep after the long day, exhausted but happy.

 Klaus hugged her, holding her close and they quickly fell asleep after the long day, exhausted but happy

[ A / N ]

Short chapter but I hope you liked it. Do you want a part 2 with some more cute moments with the three of them set after a few years or something like that?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐾𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠 𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝐼𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 🎉