Prologue

A loud painful scream filled her ears once again. Her mind har completely turned of as her eyes glared at the figure infront of her. Her soldier, Phillips sat befor her tied to a old chair in the middle of a room with naked dusty walls. A lonely bulb hung from the ceiling, swinging slightly from side to side due to the commotion in the room. 

Her hands was tied together tightly behind her back. Her fingers tried desperately to reach her belt, the metallic details had through the years broken and a sharp edge had been created. Her gun was gone yet the pocket knife she had hidden was still hidden in the bra cup.  Blood oozed from a hit with the back of the gun on her temple. Other brow was busted and eye swollen from fighting. Her ribcage was aching, rib broken from one of them men hitting her with a chair.

Another scream filled the void that clouded her mind and the pain was visible on Phillips face. His eyes scrunched up and his jaw tightened as he screamed. Tears ran down his dirty cheeks from the hour long torture. His body shook from the pain as the man stabbed Phillips in the middle of the thigh with a rusty nail from the ground. 

The door to the small room opened and another man walked inside, their leader. He wore torned clothes and a rifle hund by his neck. He glanced at her and Phillips before making eye contact with the man.

"Are they speaking?" The man said in his mother tongue, yet she had been overseas long enough to have learnt phrases from different countries.

"No," The man simple stated before quickly turning around to punch Phillips across the face making him fall to the ground with the chair. A groan slipped past his lips as blood oozed from his broken nose. The man left the room and was replaced with the new one, the leader. Her hands kept rubbing against the sharp edge of her metallic clipper, wincing as her skin made contact with the edge.

"It's time for you to speak pretty boy or else this girl will be next," The new man said in english as he gripped the chair and pulled it back up from the ground. He pushed his rife onto his back, the leather strap hugging his chest. The leader was facing away from her. "She's very pretty. I have many men here that haven't seen a woman for a very long time,"  The man continued as he placed his dirty hands on Phillips tights, fingers inches from the nail.

"Touch her and I'll kill you," Phillips said before spitting the man in the face. The man only wiped his face as he laughed.

"You kill me?" The man continued to laugh. "Your brains will paint these walls as my last man takes her." Her wrists was free. In one swift motion she got onto her feet and jumped onto the man. She tried to stay away from the muzzle as her hands gripped the leather strapping, pulling it by the mans neck. The man yelled loudly backing quickly towards the wall dunking her into it with force. His hands gripped hers and his nails dug into her skin yet her hands was locked around the leather. The sound of the man fighting for air was audible. She released the leather and placed her under arms around his neck the commotion made the man fall forward and as they landed on the ground with the force she twisted it and his body relaxed. She pulled the rifle of the man and pulled out the pocket knife to free her soldier.

"Let's get us home," She ordered.

"Yes, Ma'am."