five

2013- Mystic Falls

I walked into the Mystic Grill, heading straight over to Elena Gilbert, near the pool table.
"Where is he?" I spoke with an attitude.
"Who?" She replied, acting confused.
"Oh, don't act all dumb with me." I said, grabbing her by her neck.
"I'll ask again, where is he?" I whispered into her ear, pulling her hair aggressively.
"You mean Klaus?" she laughed.
I yanked her hair harder than before.
"Ok, ok he's in Mystic Falls, that's all I know." she muttered.
"Is he alone?" I questioned.
"Look, I don't know-"
I let quickly go of her, making her fall into the table.
"Woops." I said sarcastically.
I barged past all the people crowding round the bar and spoke,
"Move, you are clearly in my way." with the attitude that people dislike me because of.
The bar slowly became more quiet as it was getting really late.
"You should really be more nicer to people, love." Came a familiar voice beside me.
There he was, after all these long long years.
"Klaus." I replied.
"Well, you sure do love saying my name, don't you? Maybe I can make you moan it?" he grinned.
"Fuck you. You ruined my life." I shouted.
Everyone in the bar quickly turned round to face me,
"Turn around, there's clearly nothing to see here, is there?" I said. They quickly all turned around.
"What do you mean I ruined your life? I told you not to go wondering the streets of New Orleans at dark, you knew the risks love." he said, sipping his alcohol.
"You never protected me, where were you? Surely you must of heard the screams." I responded, looking deep into his guilty eyes.
"Love, we knew each other for 4 or so days, you meant nothing to me." he chuckled.
My heart shattered. Hearing him say I meant nothing really hurt. But I understood what he meant, we didn't know each other that well. But still, he could of protected me.
"You are a dick." I spat, trying to hold in the tears as best as I could. He attempted to look me in my eyes, but I turned away. I didn't want to look at him. Not after all he said.
I felt his hand touch mine and then he spoke,
"I'm sorry, I found you right after he bit you, I couldn't locate you before, so I didn't get to you in time to save your life, but when I did find you, you were passed out and-"
He stopped. He looked sad, guilty. And then he continued,
"And I carried you back to the house, tried to find a witch willing to somehow find a way to make you human once more but we needed the cure for that and we didn't have it. When you woke up, you were angry at me, you kept going insane, you fed on blood and then you left and me, Rebekah, Elijah searched everywhere for you, and then-"
I quickly finished his sentence,
"You found me and compelled me to forgot." I assumed.
He nodded.
——-
the tension 😩
anyways hope you all enjoyed this part asf