six

"So why did you compell me?" I asked him, confused.
"Because I didn't want you to come looking for me." he spoke softly.
I didn't respond. All I could think about was how much I really did miss this man. Even though I knew him for such a short amount of time, he was the best thing that ever happened to me in my absolutely shit lifetime.
"You should come back to where I'm staying, love." he grinned.
"Is this what you do to all your girls now? Take them back to your place and then have sex with them?" I angrily said, getting up and then grabbing my bag from the side of the chair.
I began to leave the grill, until his hand met mine again,
"Love, wait. I've waited all this time for you, you can't leave me now." he whispered into my ear, romantically.
I turned to face him again, blushing slightly.
"Fine, where are you staying?" I sassily replied.
He took my hand and we began to walk out together.
As we walked towards a black car my face began to turn to confusion,
"Where are we going?" I questioned.
"Adeline, in all the years we've been apart.. things have happened."
"What kind of things?" I asked.
"Love-" he spoke but then suddenly stopped.
"You're in love with someone, aren't you ?" I sadly spoke, why I was sad I honestly had no answer to.
"No, love. In all the years we have been apart, I've had my ups and downs. From ripping villages apart to becoming a-.. to becoming a Father."
I didn't know what to say, it's impossible. There was no way Klaus Mikaelson could have a child, he's dead, he can not procreate.
"That's impossible." I said.
"You see love, she's  a werewolf, she isn't dead. It was a one night stand and we went on with our life's until I was informed of her pregnancy." he smiled.
Why was he smiling? Why didn't he tell me this sooner?
"Look, I know this must come as a shock but you really should come and meet her." he added on, breaking the awkward silence.
"Why should I meet your one night stand?" I stubbornly replied.
"No, not Hayley, I mean my daughter.. Hope."
I went silent, I didn't have words for what to say. It was such a surprise.
"Look, she's only nine, she's not going to hate you, I promise love."
"Why are you inviting me to meet her? We are practically strangers, Klaus." I asked.
"Adeline, we are not strangers. Maybe we did not have the time we deserved together but there was always something between us, don't deny it."
"Always something between us? If there was something between us, you would of came looking for me! You would of fought for me! You never once did." I said, raising my voice slightly in rage.
"Let me make it up to you then." he yelled, with sadness in his deep blue eyes.
Although I was mad he didn't tell me sooner, I couldn't stay mad at him, that would be ridiculous.
"Fine. I'll meet her, but don't make it awkward." I snapped.

We began heading to the car, not speaking much on the way.

———
Everything happened so fast lmfao omg but yeah gotta love that drama ig??
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter asf besties