Wendy

"Wendy testaburger and Eric Cartman to the principles office please, mkay," the intercom blares out.

"What did you do, Wendy?" Bebe asks as I get out of my seat.

"Nothing!" I say exiting the room holding the door open for Eric.

"Whatever." He says pushing past me and heading to the office.

"Asshole..." I mutter, following him to the principle.

"Wendy, Eric, in here mkay?" Mr. Mackey opens the door for us and we take seats in principle Victorias office.

"Why are we even here?" Eric asks me. I shrug.

"You're asking the wrong girl," I answer, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

Eric groans "how long is this gonna take?!" I shrug.

"Again, you're asking the wrong girl." I check my make up in my small mirror.

"You're not getting any prettier Wendy, just uglier." Eric snickers.

"Yeah at least I can look in a mirror without cracking it"

"At least I don't new to wear makeup to look nice" he snickers at his own joke

"At least I don't laugh at my own jokes"

"At least I can make jokes"

A cough interrupts our arguement and principle Victoria walks in taking a seat.

"Wendy, Eric your probably wondering why your here. since you haven't done anything bad today."

"Yeah. and hurry it up!!" Eric demands

"Calm down eric, now as you know all the couples in our school are straight."

"Yeah it doesn't take a genus to work that out" I mutter

"Well I have an idea. what I we were the first school in our area to have an openly gay, supported couple!" She says clapping her hands

"WHAT?!" Me and cartman say at the same time.

I defiantly did not expect that. I'm not homophobic, my cousins gay openly and I know how hard it I for her.

"Dude, how are we suppose to help with that?" Cartman asks

"For once I agree. you can't make people gay. it's just something some people are born with" I say

"I'm not going to make anyone gay. you two are. I've picked out two people. Stan marsh and Kyle broflovski. they have to be the easiest. their code name will be style. so it doesn't sound like your talking about them"

"Why us?" I ask

"Yeah. I don't want anything to do with whatever Kyle and Stan have" cartman says folding his arms

"Well, with Wendy's brain and your attitude Eric you will some how make this happen. you have to understand what I'm telling you to do is important and shouldn't be told to anyone else."

"I understand."

"Dude, gay"

I smile "operation style is a go! This is so exciting!! Come on cartman" I grab his arm pulling him to the unisex bathroom and locking the door.

"Eh!! What are you doing!?"

"We need to think of a plan" I say running a hand through my hair.

"Why don't we just pay Kyle to ask out Stan?" He asks

"That wouldn't work. Kyle is going to be hard to crack. Stan might be easier. we should start with stan. deal?"

"Sure" we shake hands on it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm excited for this story. I hope you nerdz will like it

CYA LATER NERDZ!