Cartman

"ON MOBDAY SHES A BITCH, ON TUESDAY SHES A BITCH ON WEDNESDAY THROUGH SATURDAY SHES A BITCH, THEN ON SUNDAY JUST TO BE- Ahhhh!!"" Kyle tackles me to the floor. thank god, I was getting sick of running.

While he's on top of me I look around, no Stan. Wendy must have got him.

"Stop calling my mum a bitch fatass!" I shove Kyle off of me and stand up wiping down my clothes. Kyle then stands up and glares at me. "what was that all about?!"

"I wanted to get you on your own" I say winking

Kyles face slowly goes red as he still glares at me. "real reason."

"I need to ask you some questions."

"I'm going to see what Wendy's is doing!" Cupid me says floating away

"Fine." Kyle says crossing his arms.

"Okay, bottom or top?"

"W-WHAT?!"

"Just messing with ya kahl. how much do you love Stan?"

"A load, I can't explain how much I love him."

"Oh god, this is so not kewl. anyway, when did you start having feelings for him?" Kyle crosses his arms

"These questions are sappy. why are you asking them?" Yes ! He's clueless

"This survey me and Wendy are doing, were asking all the couples."

"Ok, since the beginning if high school."

"How cliche, your gayness sprouted in high school."

"Shut up cartman!"

"Oh and kyle, what about your girlfriend. what about Rebecca?"

"We broke up anyway, her brothers an asshole"

"I think he's pretty kewl. Now final question-"

"You only think he's cool because he beat me up."

"No, yes"

"See! You thought Stan was cool when he hit me! Along with kenny, that's fucked up." aw kyle. I pinch his cheek

"Your making it sound like I don't care about you, my little monster." Kyle face heats up again and I laugh. letting go of his cheek.

"Now, who confessed?"

"me"

"So Stan's the bitch?"

"That's sexist!"

"If he was a girl it would be sexist!"

"Why?!"

"Just cause!" Kyle laughs a little at this

"Ha! Made you laugh made you laugh now you gotta take a bath!" He raises an eyebrow

"What?"

"Gotta go!" I run off to the unisex bathroom and knock three times. Wendy opens the door and pulls me in.

"So, what did you get?"

"Answers"

"No shit!" She says

----------------------------------------------------

This is by far my favourite fanfics out if the ones I have. I like actually thinking if plans that they'll do and I love that the bind with Eric and Wendy is slowly growing and there are kinda becoming friends.

What do you all think of the new cover? Or did you like the old one more? Let me know in the comments!

CYA LATER NERDZ