Chapter 1

Louis sighed as he made his way through tables to serve a plate of blueberry pancakes and a cup of cappuccino to some rich lady. It was only 8:30 in the morning and he was getting annoyed by the number of people coming at Elissa's Coffee Day.

He absolutely hated Mondays.

"Hey Louis! Can you please come here for a second?" His manager,Elissa, calls him.
'What does she want now' Louis thinks as he makes his way to the front of the café to Elissa.
"Hey Louis!" She spoke in an overly sweet voice.
"What do you want" he grumbles. He just want to get this over with. He wasn't on best terms with his manager as he had spilled coffee on her a few months ago.

Boy! What a fight that was..

"So Louis, you see that guy standing there at the entrance? The one with curly hair?"
Louis looked at where she was pointing. Standing there,was the most beautiful man Louis had ever laid his eyes upon. The boy was reading something off the menu board outside the glass doors. He suddenly turned around and then, green met blue.

They kept staring at each other until Louis heard a cough from Elissa and had to avert his eyes from that green eyed, curly boy.

"Anyways Louis, I have some work for you"
***
Phew! There goes the first chapter. I'm already excited! I hope you enjoy this too.

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinions on this book.
Bye!