Chapter 2

"So Louis, I have some work for you."

"I want you to train that boy." His manager,Elissa, requests.
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS !?" He inhaled aggressively. "THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I'LL DO THAT!". Louis whisper-shouted at his manager.

"Louis you have no choice."

"Fuck no! There is no way I'm gonna train a newbie, I've already had two trainees this month!" Louis tried to argue with his manager.

"Louis, do you want a pay rise or not?" Elissa tried to calmly reason with him. "I'll give you a pay rise and Wednesdays off!"

"I-Fine!" Louis huffed," I'm only doing for the pay rise and my Wednesdays off! Don't you fucking forget!"
"I won't! All the best!"
"Fûck you"
*******

Louis interrupted the green eyed boy from his dream like stance by a little cough. The boy turned around to look at him.

'His eyes are so pretty." He sighed. "I could get lost in them forever... Such a beauty!" Louis thought to himself before the curly headed boy decided to interrupt his thoughts by introducing himself.

"Oops! I got quite lost staring at the menu. Ha! Anyways, I'm Harry! Harry Styles."

'His voice. Damn. I could fûck him all day with that voic- OKAY! CALM YOUR HORSES LOUIS! YOU JUST MET HIM!' Louis needs to fix his thought process. Yup!

"Hi! I'm Louis! Louis Tomlinson." He introduced himself. "I will be your trainer. To help you get familiar with the surroundings. Come follow me to the staff room. Come on!" Louis said as walked back towards the staff room.
************
"So, Louis. How long have you been working here?" Harry tried to make a small talk (hehe) with him while he was trying on his uniform.

"I have been working here for around a year I guess. What about you? Where did you work before here?" Louis questioned back.

"I used to work in a bakery."

______________

Anygays!
That was it for the second chapter! The main purpose of this story is to be a short story. So for the chapters also, I have planned the same format.
If there are any grammatical errors, kindly correct me. I'll really appreciate it. I might revise the chapter later in the morning. It's 1am here currently.(I read somewhere that creativity strikes at midnight. 🤦🏻‍♀️✌🏻)

All the comments and votes are appreciated. Have a great day/night.
All the love.