- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

chapter four: bangtan sonyeondan  ‖

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

‖  january 25th, 2010 ‖

───── ❝ so he tricked you
into joining.  ❞ ─────

" THAT'S HER. "

Iseul, unaware of the CEO and his another trainee watching her dance, moved to the rythm, her every step being examined by her dance coach, Mr. Son.

He noticed the two figures by the door and bowed, stopping the music. Iseul's steps faltered, she looked at her coach who was now heading to the door.

As she noticed Bang Shi Hyuk and another guy by his side, she bowed, confusion written across her face.

" Pd-nim. "

" Iseul, can you please join us to the office? " She nodded, quickly grabbing her bag. Pulling on a hoodie, she threw her hair into a messy bun before jogging out to catch up with the pair.

Although curious, she kept quiet and made it to the office, taking a seat beside the said boy, who was for some reason, as red as ever.

" So, I've been discussing this with the coaches for weeks now. We've decided to put you two in a group. Meet Kim Namjoon. "

Iseul gave the boy an acknowledging nod, " Park Iseul. " She introduced herself and he smiled, " It's nice to meet you. "

" Same here. "

" Okay, you two might just get along well. " The CEO joked after noticing how awkward they were being. Iseul scratched the back of her neck, clicking her tongue.

" Wait—a group? "

The two chorused and the man nodded,
" Yes. A hip hop group. Since you both rap and dance, me and the coaches have seen your progress in training and you both topped your recent monthly evaluation. Another member will also be joining you both in a few weeks. What do you say? Do you want to give it a try? "

Iseul bit the inside of her cheek. Nobody told her she'd have to group with boy or plural in that case. Not that she minded, but her socially-awkward ability did.

It won't be too bad, right?

She thought, shrugging. " Breaking gender norms and debuting in a co-ed group, yeah. Sure! "

The CEO chuckled and they both looked at Namjoon, who also nodded although looking hesitant, " I wouldn't mind, Pd-nim. "

" It's decided, then. The line up isn't final anyway. We're just experimenting so you both need to relax and get to know each other first. "