-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟎

‖   chapter fourty: the debut ‖

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

‖   june 13th, 2013 ‖

──── ❝  I'll look handsome either a way.  ❞ ─────

5 MINUTES.

The bunch stood huddled by the side of the entrance, worry and nervousness clear on their faces as they looked at the time occasionly.

The time went by painfully slow. They still had five minutes to kill before they went on the stage, and their nerves refused to settle.

Iseul noticed Namjoon was stressing alot, she could tell he was going over his dance moves once more. She grabbed his hand, shooting the boy her full smile.

Namjoon chuckled, melting at the sight. " We can do it. "

He nodded, smiling. Iseul poked his dimples, " Come on now, leader! Give us your pep talk. "

" Yeah, we need that. " Jimin said nervously, shifting his weight from one leg to the other as he constantly looked towards the door that leads them to the stage.

" We're going to rock this. We've worked hard for three years, let's let's our best and break that stage. "

" Quiet aggressive, " Jin grinned, " But yeah, let's do that. "

They did a cheer, giving each other smiles to try and reassured they'll do just fine. Iseul let out a shaky sigh, looking around.

" Flower, are you okay? " Jin frowned, placing his hand on her forehead, " You look a little pale. " Iseul forced a smile, nodding.

" Yeah, just nervous. "

" Don't be.  You're amazing. "

" But what if I just mess it up? " She whined in a small voice, her arms crossed. " What if it all gets ruined? " She widened her eyes, " What if I suddenly forget the steps and make one of them trip over—"

" Flower, " Jin chuckled, " You won't do any of that. Just close your eyes and take deep breaths, okay? Think of it as we're in the practice room. There's no one watching, it's just you. "

She sighed, nodding.

" Noona! Noona! " Jungkook appeared behind her, sticking to her like a koala from behind, " What if I messed up? "

" You won't, Kookie. Relax. " She patted his hand, before he could let go, Taehyung and Hoseok also attacked the girl in a hug.

" It's a group hug then! " Jimin grinned wide, making the rest laugh and join.